Author Thread: A few months back...
Admin

A few months back...
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 09:36 AM

I started talking to this one man I met on here. He was good looking, charming, successful and sincere about his relationship with the Lord. We hit it off right away. We messaged eachother throughout the day then exchanged email and finally numbers. I really started to like him, but the problem was our locations. He lived 5 states away from me. Well at least I thought that was the only issue. After a short while I started to feel this man was only really interested in one thing. Needless to say I stopped talking to him, but now I'm a bit iffy about some of the men on here. This is a Christian dating site not a "hookup" site which I think some think that it is.

Does anyone have any thoughts? And is this common?

liz_kulet

View Profile
History
A few months back...
Posted : 13 Jan, 2012 07:16 AM

I also had the same experience. I also met a guy here that I thought we did got along. I did stop entertaining some guys who shows interest in me here. I'm really serious for the two of us to end up great. At first also I thought that distance is the only issue since his from America and I'm from the Philippines. But after a while of communicating he ask me to do some stuff already that for me was so disgusting. From then I stop communicating to him and even block him. I thank God for giving me the strength and wisdom to really figure out his real intention. Thanks for your thread, because of it I got a chance to share my experience.

God bless!

Page : 1 2