Author Thread: Scriptures or inspiration
Admin

Scriptures or inspiration
Posted : 5 Feb, 2012 10:13 PM

Scriptures or inspiration that helps us live a better life. Can anyone mention some of these please?

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2012 10:02 AM

Galatians 6, 1-10 comes to mind

9) And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

10) So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.

anyann

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2012 01:17 AM

1. Timothy 4:16

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2012 03:12 AM

Isa_40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2012 03:33 PM

Mal 3:1 � Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts....xo

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2012 09:15 PM

John 6:44="No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:48= "I am that bread of life."

John 6:50-51= "I am the living bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:54-57= Who so eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

PRAISE THE LORD, AMEN!!!:applause:

Ishwindally7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2012 08:14 PM

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT INTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING; IN 'ALL' YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

Means, when you wake up in the morning and you see the change of the darkness to light...you auto believe this will happen each morning. Also when you stop at the stop light of 4 way intersection you believe and TRUST that it will turn green so you can drive straignt; this is similar... TRUST HIM specially when you keep on praying and His answer is NO; or when a door of opportunity closed, Just fully TRUST HIM and when you see the result in later it may take months or years on the outcome... and you see that "this No means -- a better thing for you...ACKNOWLEDGE HIM! As a believer (me as a Christian) I acknowledge HIM who created me all the time, even if sometime I forgot it... I will say Lord thank you for small or big answe, thank you for no traffic today, thank you I didn't made it at that no nonsense thing.. thank you that I attend the Wed worship, thank you for this and that... in reality so many many things we can thank him even the roof on our head, our parents, our spouse and children, our friends our job our boss... once this becomes part of us, He will abide always and He will continue to direct us...for He is our Shepherd... amen? May God Bless you

John 3:16 for God so Love the world (meaning you and I) that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believe in HIM shall not persih but everlasting life.. Read the Book of John

God Bless

Ishwindally7:glow:

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2012 11:34 PM

Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Finally,..."The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen!" (verse 21)