Author Thread: Deal breakers
Admin

Deal breakers
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 04:46 PM

Okay guys, it's pay back time. What is the one thing that would cause you to drop a girl, and move on. The one thing you just could not deal with in a relationship, you know, like squeezing the toothpaste in the middle. LOL.

Try to be specific.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 05:26 PM

WHERE IS LYDIA!!!....Leon youre' a hot mess!:ROFL::yay:

Yeah, lets see what they have to say! too funny!:laugh:

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 07:06 PM

Ella,

I am busy working on a study of Romans. So Leon will be unsupervised and running a muck until I am finished.

Good luck!

Lydia

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 12:14 PM

Come on guys, don't be scared....just because a woman never forgets, and this is a dating site....no wonder nobody is answering! LOL. I will make it easy, I will make a list, and you can just post a number.

1) Cheating

2) Lying

3) Won't Clean

4) Won't Cook

5) Withholds s3x

6) Nags

7) Flirts with other men

8) Spends too much money

9) Takes too long to get ready

10) All of the above

LOL.

Remember, the Bible says fear not!

Leon

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 12:36 PM

Lydia,

I just saw your post. Make sure you bolt the door... Leon is getting rather manish of late... hmmmm, wonder why! :yay:

Coming out of his shell and asking some good questions that have been hidden inside of himself. Everything he has always wanted ot ask, but was afraid... now that is hood holy boldness... keepin'em coming Leon!:glow: hope more guys are set free and start responding.

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 12:38 PM

If you are so brave, why didn't you answer? LOL

Love and protection,

Lydia

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 02:11 PM

Yeah Leon, if no other guys are going to man up and answer the question we at least want to hear your answer... :excited:

I wish more guys did use the forum though...it's dominated by the women... :boxing:

-Miranda

(Hopefully this doesn't post twice, I had some type of error)

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 03:34 PM

Mine would have to be lying. It destroys trust, and a relationship cannot survive without it.

Love and grace,

Leon

TonySlick

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 03:52 PM

This is my first time checking out the forums and I saw this. I'll answer this. Addiction, of any kind is extremely unattractive. The only thing we should be addicted to is God, we are his creation and so we can't live without him. I know I can't. But that is what would do it for me. I wouldn't date an addict. I can empathize, I'm not heartless, but I've dealt with enough addiction to not want any more to do with it. So I suppose it's more of a wits end sorta thing. I want to mention though in marriage it's a totally different situation. There is no leaving, there is only moving forward together. Everything can be overcome with God. We are all sinners, so we all have our nonsense. It's all about manageable sin verses unmanageable sin. Ultimately this is just a general question, if you love someone enough you'll do whatever it takes. Love is a commitment, and there is alot that goes along with that ya know. So my answer is based on the general dating situation (before the commitment of love).

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 05:27 PM

Excellent answers Leon & TonySlick.

View Profile
History
Deal breakers
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 09:20 PM

Welcome Tony, :waving:

Glad you've joined in this discussion, and Leon has company. He's out numbered by all of us women... don't know where all the rest of the men are...

I had planned to respond to something else, but forgot since I can't see the posts....never mind:goofball::laugh:

Page : 1 2 3