Author Thread: THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN SITE!!!! BE WARNED CHRISTIANS!!!!
Admin

THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN SITE!!!! BE WARNED CHRISTIANS!!!!
Posted : 27 Apr, 2012 07:33 AM

Ok, before you read what I'm going to say next, let me first clarify that it's NOT my intention to offend anyone.

Let me first provide you with a background of what let me to my conclusion,

I joined recently, about 1 weeks time...I'm not a big fun of any social sites, I don't have FB account, twitter,etc, you name it I don't have an account.

Main reason for that is that we Humans (including me), we're evil by origin without GOD. If it's easy enough already to mislead or hurt someone face to face, just image the damage you can do by hiding behind a computer.

This site has been probably my 1st and my last social site I will ever join.

Don't get me wrong, there are some "True" Christians in this site, which is wonderful to see and to talk to. And so my warning is for those Christians, if you have come to this site with the hope in GOD to find someone...

Please note the following...

There are people who are not Christians, or say that they are but they're not.

There are people who will just hide behind a few verses of the bible and that's it.

This site allows for non-Christians to join, I don't remember ticking a box of YES, I'm a Christian you can join.

NO, you cannot join. (You can always lie, but then again you will be lying)

IF anyone can join, then why call it "Christian"Dating??? We trying to mislead people into believing that this is a Christian site, in which it is not???

And this is clearly seen and experienced by Christians here...

If I'm receiving an IM from someone, the least you can do is to say HI back.

You don't have to be interested in the person, or even like the person.

But as a follower of Jesus I believe that If someone takes their time to write to me, it's to my utmost respect for me to spend a little time responding back.

without any obligation, or anything. It's called Mutual Respect.

But as you know and probably would had experienced, this doesn't happen...

It's also interesting that after only a few days I've joined...

A non-christian user of the site, gave me the following warnings...

There are people here that will use this site not to start a real relationship, but use a relationship to obtain a visa entry to a particular country.

And this applies to both, MEN & WOMEN.

And of course, there are people that will also discriminate against certain people from other developing or undeveloped countries. So much for the word Christian to mean something eh?

I'm sorry that I had to say this, I was expecting maybe something else..., something better...

If you're a Christian, you would need to be extra careful, at least in other dating sites, people don't go claiming that they're Christian if they're not.

If you have come here to find faith, I would suggest you to turn back to 3 things that the scripture says that will guarantee you faith....

Prayer, Bible & Worship/Fellowship (Church)

Remember...

Psalm 118:8

"It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man."

What we have done is we lowered the meaning of What "Christian" stands for.And so what "CHRIST" stands for.

You have been warned.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2012 07:06 AM

I must say I have started to wonder about this. Because I have had people from other religions contact me here. Now notice I said religion and not denomination, I have had a hindu and a muslim contact me and I was quite confused as to how they got here. I am guessing CDFF doesn't have the manpower to do proper screening which is why the site is free.

To the gentleman above two posts up, I understand what you are saying in context of the probability of meeting someone in your own country versus someone far away. I get that and it is a personal choice, I myself will not really entertain people romantically who live really far away though some don't have done this with excellent results. But again it's unfair to think those who live outside the US are coming after Americans for a green card. I have heard this many times and it doesn't make it any less arrogant sounding. Yes it may happen at sometimes but you should give people the benefit of the doubt. Not all people should be colored with the same brush. If I want to migrate I can do it on my own merit and with the help of God above showing me favor.:applause:

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2012 08:50 PM

I feel for you and your concern for other good Christian people.:angel:

I think we all just need to use discernment on any website just like out in the world. Use what God gave you when you feel inside something is wrong it usually is. I would pray for wisdom when making dating decisions. Lastly the Holy Spirit will guide you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2012 04:17 PM

AMEN PREACH IT

THAT IS GOOD STUFF TO HEAR

behopejones

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2012 11:36 AM

I'm going to say this really carefully and hope that you can understand.

Ready?

-websites do not have souls, and cannot spend eternity in heaven nor hell. Therefore, no website can be "Christian."-

Though that should be so simple that it is the "be all, end all," I have a feeling some may still be confused. So let me further disagree via other routes.

To say that because there are people on here who are not Christians, making the website "not Christian" (though we've already established that is just simply not possible), is also to say that because some churches have members who are unsaved, though posing as Christians, every church with even one non-believer is "not Christian." And as we know, since humans on this planet are all imperfect, "there is none righteous, no not one," that means that all churches are filled with imperfect people; capable of lying, confusion, and deception, possibly claiming to be Christians or under the impression that they ARE saved when they are not. Let's break it down even further: Churches consist of people. People are imperfect and capable of error. There are non-Christians in every church on this planet. That does not make them "non-Christian" churches.

How many people in this world have walked the isle to join a new church and said they're coming by letter of membership at a previous church where they were saved and baptized, when that was not the case? Does that taint the entire church, making it all of the sudden non-Christian? Certainly not!

AND FURTHERMORE.

Who are YOU, "Monk," to say that ANYONE is not a Christian? "The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicket; who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9 and "...For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7. Are you God? Did you create the heart of each man and woman who was and is and is to come? No, of course not, and I am sure you would not disagree.

While it is possible that you posted what you said out of concern for the well-being of others, not only are you incredibly mistaken, not only are you judging the hearts of men and women you don't even know (which as we've established is God's job), but you also more or less accused every person on here of being a nonbeliever, and in turn, have offended everyone, which you claimed to not wish to do.

And so, in conclusion, not only do I believe you should take some time to re-evaluate your own heart's condition, but also, you owe an apology to everyone.

Monicade

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2012 03:53 PM

I joined this site,a month or so ago nd it is with a genuine heart to find true love. I dated a man for six years believing he will give his life to christ bt it didn't happen so we had to part ways.when i got on this site i met a guy,we were talking like evryday nd jst of a sudden he stopped communicating wit me.maybe its becos i naively asked some questions i shouldn't have asked that may raised eyebrows.not everyone on this site for a visa,so many wil be coming home.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2012 10:23 AM

The only way, the only method i figured out that may helps to

I've learned to not worry about people if they choose to follow Jesus or not, or other funny religions. it's their own choice and I stands FIRM on Lord Jesus because He IS the way, the truth and the life, and that's what I believes in. And I hoped to meet like-minded folks, particularly women, so i can discern which one are right for me. (sighs).

Anyway, the point is, WRITE, and often, to each other, that is the only way to be sure. Even then you'll never know, most folks just up and disappear, no way to tell if they was playing along, or stringing along or was serious but something happened to them, maybe a crisis, or illness, or... could be anything!

The point, we got to know them a little bit, maybe helps them to understand what it means to love Jesus and be always faithful to Him, holding FAST to Him, and not letting go, to always have Jesus, to believe, to have total simple faith on Him. (sighs). I hoped they'll learn this and grow to accepts that Jesus IS the way, the truth, and the life. And they'll have peace of mind that no other religion can give. Simple as that.

Meanwhile, we'll write and write and write, over and over, to anyone who'll writes back, and perhaps, when we least expects it, meet the loves of our lives, each of us found happiness and bliss and perhaps, true friendship that grew into love that grew into blissful marriage and who knows, a happy FAMILY!

How I longs for that, to share my all with the love of my life. Ah well.

I know I'm not even on the consideration on most hearing women's list, being deaf and a bookworm, with a sore shoulder, and ambitions to achieve financial independence with his home-based business that he saved and scraped and wait years to make. But I will achieve all my dreams, make a great life for myself and with Jesus the core of my faith, one day a great woman will comes into my life, a woman who LOVES Jesus just as I do.

No worries!

softballfan

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2012 09:29 AM

Being a Christain doesn't mean replying to every IM or email sent, if I did, I'd live on my computer. Don't think that is what God intended for my life. Think your expectations are a little off. Just like dating in the real world, if you are interested in someone, doesn't mean they are interested in return. Just gotta keep praying that God has someone out there for you and keep up the search.

Tip for guys (I've heard several women say this). If you send a wink or a one liner Hi on IM or email, they probably aren't going to reply unless your profile just blows them away. A wink shows mild interest and with so many emails, probably will get ignored. Most women only want to connect with someone that is really interested. Doesn't make us unchristain like, but rather good stewards of our time.

Also, if you decide to stay on this site, read the persons profile nad see if you meet their criteria. For example, I would never date a non smoker. Smoke gives me headaches and wouldn't want my daughter around it. NO EXCEPTIONS. So, if a smoker emailed me, I'd ignore the email. Or, if someone said they never wanted kids, that would be a massive red flag to me since I have a child. Again, too many emails to respond to someone that didn't read my profile. So don't set yourself up for failure and message someone that you clearly didn't fit within their desired criteria.

Anyway, good luck. Remeber prayer works. Keep praying that God will open the door and the right person for you will walk in.

yanti

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2012 08:10 PM

I am agree with Charity19 post that not all people from out of United States seeking for visa to get out from their country... some of reason they just purely want to looking for their soulmate and some want to looking for friends from another country.... Please dont be fast to judge people out of your country... God bless

akothmikal

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2012 10:02 AM

I like this topic and l'v gone through so much for the last 6 months, we just have to be very careful because not everything that glitters are gold. May God help us and see us through. Not all men or women in this site are bad, we just have to be extra careful. I'v met quit a number of men who are good, they look at my profile, chat for a while, but since my IM does not work, they choose to go silence without a word, why?! There is also one who really liked me and we even emailed each other for 5 months and then he decided that my spirit level was not on his level, so left without a word, l was heart broken because l thought if you'v said you love someone, you are ready to grow together in love and spirit. How could you judge someone like that? Was that really love? May God restore us.

Be blessed.

Akothmikal

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2012 03:57 PM

I ran into a couple scammers! But as someone said, they got banned quick off here. I don't play games ! But many

"So called" Christians here do.

Page : 1 2 3