Author Thread: THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN SITE!!!! BE WARNED CHRISTIANS!!!!
Admin

THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN SITE!!!! BE WARNED CHRISTIANS!!!!
Posted : 27 Apr, 2012 07:33 AM

Ok, before you read what I'm going to say next, let me first clarify that it's NOT my intention to offend anyone.

Let me first provide you with a background of what let me to my conclusion,

I joined recently, about 1 weeks time...I'm not a big fun of any social sites, I don't have FB account, twitter,etc, you name it I don't have an account.

Main reason for that is that we Humans (including me), we're evil by origin without GOD. If it's easy enough already to mislead or hurt someone face to face, just image the damage you can do by hiding behind a computer.

This site has been probably my 1st and my last social site I will ever join.

Don't get me wrong, there are some "True" Christians in this site, which is wonderful to see and to talk to. And so my warning is for those Christians, if you have come to this site with the hope in GOD to find someone...

Please note the following...

There are people who are not Christians, or say that they are but they're not.

There are people who will just hide behind a few verses of the bible and that's it.

This site allows for non-Christians to join, I don't remember ticking a box of YES, I'm a Christian you can join.

NO, you cannot join. (You can always lie, but then again you will be lying)

IF anyone can join, then why call it "Christian"Dating??? We trying to mislead people into believing that this is a Christian site, in which it is not???

And this is clearly seen and experienced by Christians here...

If I'm receiving an IM from someone, the least you can do is to say HI back.

You don't have to be interested in the person, or even like the person.

But as a follower of Jesus I believe that If someone takes their time to write to me, it's to my utmost respect for me to spend a little time responding back.

without any obligation, or anything. It's called Mutual Respect.

But as you know and probably would had experienced, this doesn't happen...

It's also interesting that after only a few days I've joined...

A non-christian user of the site, gave me the following warnings...

There are people here that will use this site not to start a real relationship, but use a relationship to obtain a visa entry to a particular country.

And this applies to both, MEN & WOMEN.

And of course, there are people that will also discriminate against certain people from other developing or undeveloped countries. So much for the word Christian to mean something eh?

I'm sorry that I had to say this, I was expecting maybe something else..., something better...

If you're a Christian, you would need to be extra careful, at least in other dating sites, people don't go claiming that they're Christian if they're not.

If you have come here to find faith, I would suggest you to turn back to 3 things that the scripture says that will guarantee you faith....

Prayer, Bible & Worship/Fellowship (Church)

Remember...

Psalm 118:8

"It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man."

What we have done is we lowered the meaning of What "Christian" stands for.And so what "CHRIST" stands for.

You have been warned.

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2012 10:29 AM

I sincerely want to thank you for you thread. Just as much as you statement contained repudiated truth, however there is no doubt that there had been some over steps in judgement measures by you.

First, the only place you will get to and you will not see a single "clone" of a christian among the gathering of the children of God is heaven!. Long before this site was born, in the Book of Jobs, Satan was also among the children of God (that time termed as Angels). God specifically asked him, where are you coming from, and he responded "here and there and sometimes among your children"! The sieve between the tares and the wheat can be used by this site admins, no matter how fine-toothed their combs seems!

Also, as regard, people who will supplant other lonely and aching hearts. They exist, and that is not fair that any should do. Those who do "green card arrangement" are taking advantage of the kindest gestures of Christ and they are none of God's children!

From the way I see it, the onus lies on you not to be deceived by such antics. Not everyone is involved and the only way to discover such behind that is to be led by the spirit, no matter how smooth such individual appeals to you. Ask God and also use the wisdom he has given you, (James 3:16; New International Version �1984

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.).

I believe the part where you don't get return mails from people you sent mail to is also unfortunate. Well that don't mean they are non believers. It only mean they have still a lot to do on "courtesy". And the Spirit of Christ can teach them. Personally for me, it doesn't daunt me for two reasons, (1). If you had ever done follow up on new believers or fellows who are just first time visitors to your assembly and you are detailed to visit them, such reactions are normally not new. (2) As a writer, I am refreshed by writing, so I hardly get daunted by your non-reply.

Lastly, about people who look down on others because of their country of origin, race, desire or any other thing. It falls under same department. My advice is if its God who led you here and you believe you will meet your bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh, then don't be fazed. In the midst of cynicism, skepticism and shadowing doubt, God will meet your needs. It has happened to some before us. Its happening to some of us and after God had helped us in giving us what we are here for, it will still happen to those coming behind. Only God can help accentuate the think pattern of we human! God bless you.

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2012 10:49 AM

Hello John444,

I must say i agree with your earlier point. In real life setting, not all who come through the doors of every church is a believer and it will be wrong to call the church of believers an UNBELIEVER headquarters because few unbelieving men are spotted or found among them. Can we call a wheat field a thistle home, just because few tares leaves were spotted therein? NO it will be wrong.

On the contrary, I dont think its everyone outside United States who will like to use this medium to embark on a "Green Card Plot". Brother John, I believe times are changing and people are getting wiser. The spirit of wisdom is entrenched on your in a copious and immeasurable manner, so how come with all the blessings of redemption endowed on you, you fell flat to the "Green Card Program"? I dont think its all whoa re doing it, once they are not from UNITED STATE.

my appeal is we should stop pointing fingers, else we will lose the ties that bind us together. The bond of love and faith in unity of the spirit. Rather, we must join hand to see to it we uncover these few miscreants, agents of evil division. Jude 12 particularly described them as: "New International Version (�1984) These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm--shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted--twice dead." It hurts if you had ever been on the receiving end of this diss. It also hurt if you had ever been at the receiving end of such vices. We therefore must not punish the innocent for the crimes of the evil ones!

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2012 10:57 AM

Yanti, you are so correct. Not everyone is in the Green Card Project. If any other person don't know why they are here, I and few others know. Most of us came here to find our other half. Think for a minute, as a responsible human, if i have met the one who completes me, who will need an online site? Will i leave behind the one i had seen for the one i had not seen? Please it hurts. Lets not be too fast or in a rash dash to throw people of some peculiar countries in a class with a bad name.

Again Yanti thanks.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2012 09:17 AM

There is a Christian Middle Eastern member of this site who says there are a significant number of perves on this site and even Muslims trying to pass themselves off as Christians. That is the price of freedom. I think there should be some scripture written somewhere obvious here on thi site that reminds people that evil has consequences. It will make some think twice I am sure. The internet is just a microcosm of the greater world---there is good and evil. Pray for wisdom to discern who is legit and pray for all those who are genuinely seeking God's will in their life.

histogm

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2013 04:57 PM

You are not totally wrong and misleading with your write-ups but your arguement is strong enough to say this site is not a christian dating site. In fact, this site remains the best christian dating site so far. Although, I sincerely concurred with you that care must be taken in releasing your personal info. We still have some true born again christian people on this site. So, let unrighteous continue and let a just also keep it up,sooner or later the rewards will come.

Page : 1 2 3