Author Thread: CDFF v.s. Christiancafe.com
Admin

CDFF v.s. Christiancafe.com
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 04:30 PM

I was browsing sites and I found Christiancafe.com but with some similar features as here but can't get in chat room unless you're a paid member. I was thinking about trying christiancafe as I don't get any luck out of this free site. Anybody tried this site before?

rainbowian

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 05:50 PM

One likely benefit for christiancafe is I doubt they have that annoying ad on the side of the screen like this site has.:rolleyes:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2012 02:56 PM

I've only done the free trial of christian cafe. It seemed ok, and I liked some of the features, but I don't know that it was worth paying for. The real advantage might come in with the number of members on there who are actually sincere in their search...if they paid, they are probably serious about it! I guess you could try it for a month or so just to see, and if you like it, commit to a longer period of time.

DEFENDTHEFAITH

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2017 05:02 PM

Not worth it. Most aren't Christian on there, either, just like here. You get the same type of people there as here. I have tired the free trials for years and saw the same thing over and over. Same goes for all the "Christian" websites, which makes sense, since only about 10% of America are truly Christian, so most live a worldly lifestyle, which makes them an automatic "no-go" for me. I have asked women on all the main Christian websites and some chat sites, too, how many Christian books they have read on marriage to show that they are serious about a Christian marriage, and the typical answer is 0 or 1. Once in a blue moon I got a 2. These are all way too few to show you are serious about a Christian marriage, and most likely aren't a Christian at all. So I have decided to stick to the free sites, because there really is no difference at all, but the numbers....but same type of women on both. Many on here are also on Christiancafe or Eharmony.