Author Thread: What makes me so amazing to non-believers but christian guys tend to loose intrest?
Kspang22

View Profile
History
What makes me so amazing to non-believers but christian guys tend to loose intrest?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 12:18 AM

I know i am still very young and have a lot to learn so i thought i would ask all you awesome guys out there.

Bit of basic info about me. I have been a christian since i was 8. recomited when i was 12 and really learned what it was to live for God and have been growing in my faith ever since. I have been in two "relationships". Once with a believe but not a practicer ( reason why it ended) and another time with a morman. I consider myself non-denominational. We had very similiar ideals and values. Not completely the same but we had a great connection. Sadly i didnt gaurd my heart well enough (hey a chance to learn right) and the young man shattered it.

Okay so i am not here to talk about my relationships just thats what i felt you might need to know in order to answer the question.

So on with the question i am sure your ready lol. So i have had serveral young men all very nice but not believers either confess to liking me or in one case even being in love with me. But none of them follow christ. Saldy i have never had a christian guy say anything like that to me.Even guys i have known from church for years. (other then boyfriend #2)

Why are guys who dont love God so into me and wanting to have a relationship with me while christian guys are not? I am not willing to settle and i dont think thats a bad thing.

I hope i have made sense in this rant.

Kspang22

View Profile
History
What makes me so amazing to non-believers but christian guys tend to loose intrest?
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 04:08 AM

There is nothing symetrical about my life lol Its just crazyness all the time and i wouldnt have it any other way i think i learn a lot in life the way it is.

Becasue the pure and simple message...is God is soooooo Amazing!

I love eveyones input.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 08:24 AM

I have the same thing go along with girls. Non-Christian girls like me but not the other way around. One thing for sure, one of them is awfully persuasive. Might lead me into temptation.

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 09:16 AM

Kidvid,

Just a thought....

You can only be lead where you are willing to go.

Having been places I had no business being (and God had to work overtime to extricate me from a LOT of messes of my own creation) I now really try hard to be where I'm supposed to be doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Sure am glad he thought enough of me to pull me out of all those places and messes, and no clue why I merited that attention when others didn't. Am extremely grateful though. Anyoldwho....

Now days, I've learned to be a bit like a mule. Well, to be honest, I can be extremely like a mule. When a mule decides not to go somewhere, they pretty much can't be moved. Without fighting, attacking, or hurting anyone, their obstinance can frustrate a person to tears. Goading, kicking, bribing, etc....doesn't work unless the mule chooses. So, my choice nowdays is, I go where I'm supposed to. Nobody will lead me where I don't belong and rather than fighting, I just become mulish. Nobody gets hurts....including me.

Life is so much better when following the path laid down by God.

Blessings,

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 10:14 AM

When a person walks through my door intending to do harm to my family I will not hesitate to use force. As much as God does not want us to kill, he also does not want us to stand by and do nothing.

There are many other reasons to use and own guns including for sport. (FACT) I the state I live, if we did not use guns to kill deer they would become so over populated and they would have huge die offs in the winter due to lack of food.

Even if you ban guns the people that are using them illegally any way, do not care about a gun law and most likey will keep theirs.

Joe

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 11:57 AM

Maybe the Christian guys are really watching you and learning of you to see how you respond in group interaction. The goal being to see if pairing off later is doable. Does this make sense?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 06:40 PM

Personally I find shotguns are an excellent tool for pruning trees, or even bringing them down for that matter. hah :winksmile:

As far as your situation goes, I can't speak for the guys specifically, maybe they're chasing after non Christians, or other things. For me here, I don't have many women to choose from, and doctrinally, we're pretty different, and/or just don't have the attributes I'm looking for in a wife.

I'm not sure where you are in terms of serving, but if you have the opportunity to serve Jesus in your church/community, go do it. Children's ministry is great, especially if you want children. You get to practice on other peoples kids, and if there are guys helping out too, I mean, you're all set.

As a last resort, you'll have to really study into it, you could always pull a Ruth. you might not have to go all out, but you can get in their way if need be. We can be pretty oblivious at times.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 11:13 PM

"Personally I find shotguns are an excellent tool for pruning trees" LOL!!

SO true!

Kspang22

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 06:06 PM

pull a ruth lol i love ruth she was a very awseom and sdmirable woman. lol

I think what eveyone is saying is very true I deffinatly want to searve but i really dont have much of na oppertunity right now at least not on a regular basis. I do serve people in general but iwth a new job i dont get much a say in when i work when my probabtion time is over i will deff be doing more volunteering. or i may be heading to haiti.

I am just praying about it all lol and listening too

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2009 12:10 PM

Kspang:

First of all be honest with your non-christian friends. Let them know upfront what you expect. I am not telling you to go out and start a relationship. Invite them to church. But also be careful!

The bible says: Don't cast your pearls(Purity) before swine(Pigs), lest they turn and rend(hurt) you. As far as the guns,the second amendment guarantees you the right to carry them. Be careful, and pray about these things. I will be praying with you.

Your Brother

Shawn

PS; The Lord asked this question: Can two go together, unless they are in agreement. It's easier to walk with Christ, with someone else who is also walking with Christ!

Kspang22

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 11:06 PM

the thing is, yes i have a lot of friends who dont believe and i do get them into a church on occasion as often as i can and they are willing to come. mostly i try to be an example to them.

Two i wont date a guy who is not in a strong relationship with God its truely the most important thing to me.

Three i have prayed about gun and gun usage and i know i will be lead by th eholy spirit if even (whenever) the time comes to pull the trigger.

Thank you for your prayers.

Page : 1 2 3