Author Thread: Do you think long distance relatiosnhip will work on you?
PHmizpah

View Profile
History
Do you think long distance relatiosnhip will work on you?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 11:34 PM

Please feel free to answer that question.

Thank you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2009 10:26 PM

I didn't mean it's worth it that I don't get to see her, I meant it's tough but worth it to be in a relationshiip with her.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 09:35 AM

I have been on both ends of the spectrum and currently I live in a rural area compared to major metropolises and am talking to women far off in the US. I think that if it is God's will He will make a way where there seems to be no way, as He can open doors that no man can open and close doors that no man can close...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 02:01 AM

I do believe it's possible, but not in many cases. "Commitment" is very important. If truly two are committed to each other before the marriage, why not? :rolleyes:

Mika161

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2009 07:23 AM

I know a good example of an LDR that one of my friends had. She doesn't have it anymore because she and her now-present husband are married and live together. They were talking a lot on the phone, but of course there were personal meetings, too. They lived across the ocean from each other, but he managed to visit her three times and after the third time they just got married and still are happy together. So all and all I think it's possible :)...

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 03:31 PM

dear mika, aint love grand,,, smile

knows no bounderies.

ole cattle

Mika161

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 02:04 PM

It something everybody longs for, but it's also something that requies personal efforts :)

PassionateWorshipper

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 12:38 PM

Yes, I do :) As with all long distance relationships, it would be very trying. However, if the love of God is in it, then nothing is impossible for Him or for His faithful followers. God works in mysterious ways and His ways are above ours! So, who am I to limit God?

Koinonia87

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 04:03 PM

I think these posts about sum it up. If it's what the Lord wills and both people share a commitment to one another, then yes, it can work. But no doubt it will take work and openness to overcome the challenges that arise.

sweetmaria29

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 01:13 AM

well in GOD all things are possible

distance is not question even they live in the other side of the country...it can work out i believe...true love always finds a way...they do all things to be with thier love

in my own opinion it work on me if we have the same commitment specialy if our great foundation is JESUS even we are far from distance our hearts understand and GOD will make a way for us to be together......even i live in the other planet that man of GOD will find me

Jack1988

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 04:00 AM

Im not so sure atm, ive been trying to do this but its difficult to stay focused for me, i have things to do in my life and i couldnt be on cdff every day for hours at a time, its even harder for me also, without a laptop webcam etc. i use my playstation 3 and its a pain to type lol. if i fell head over heels in love then that would be great but that just isnt working over the internet atm, especially with my playstation 3 lol

Page : 1 2 3