Author Thread: Do you think long distance relatiosnhip will work on you?
PHmizpah

View Profile
History
Do you think long distance relatiosnhip will work on you?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 11:34 PM

Please feel free to answer that question.

Thank you.

alpha2omega

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 06:51 PM

i believe that i long distance relationship would work if both parties were participating in the same activities. yes if both people are on the same page it can work. if someone decides to fall into faille then that might lead then astray or off of the line of a good relationship.

alpha2omega

Rock4Christ

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2010 06:37 PM

long distance relationships...

personally, it would depend on the goals of each person as an individual. for myself right now, it would not work. why?

well, ever try and give your all to something and yet have a constant thought in the back of your mind about something else?

having a long distance relationship would be like that with me.

I would not be able to give my full attention to anything, whether it was ministry, school, or even work, because I would always be thinking about the next time speaking with her, or being able to visit. I am not saying that it is impossible, just very difficult to stay focused on what is needed to be done.

Otherwise, this is very possible, and like I said above it just depends on the goals of each individual person.

Also in favor of keeping things local- how else would you get to know the true character of a person?

over the phone or the internet someone can just 'fake' a persona and appear to be something they are not. True character is shown when there is stress and a person does not get what they want. Without serving in a ministry, working together, or being around when things are hard (i.e. stress filled days, sleepless nights, hardships in life, persecution, etc.) a person's true character will never be shown, and what a wake up call it will be when you are already married, have a few children and the economy takes a dive, one of you loses a job and your child is sick? by then it is too late to change your mind and decide you cant do this (a relationship). forgive me if these words are offensive, just hoping to share some wisdom. The divorce rate amongst christians is way too close to that of non-christians, this should not be. God gives grace, but we should first seek wisdom and rely on grace for mistakes, not as a plan.

jmae

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2010 05:20 AM

I don't really have much of a choice with the situation I am in right now O.o Since I am far away from the states, and only planning on being in Japan for a year, I think it makes it hard for ppl on both sides of the big blue. So, I'm just sticking around and waiting to see what could happen. Lord knows that possibilities are endless. It's a good thing he's blessed me with patience...

socaljames4jesus

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2010 07:19 AM

i havent really had a long distance one b4 but i feel if you both r patient and its gods will than any thing is possible thru christ.. god bless you all

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2011 02:04 AM

Distance relationship it's work,depend on the person that you love.Love is common can makes you blind at the end of the day.The heart never be satisfied love is a love,no one can stop you to love a foreign person.

banksangel2

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 01:06 PM

Long distance relationships are the best when u 2 are understanding i works alot for wise people and it brings happiness in the 2 always i the best n trust me folks

Page : 1 2 3