Author Thread: Prophetic
Admin

Prophetic
Posted : 10 Apr, 2009 06:41 PM

Why are people so closed minded when it comes to the Prophetic? I mention that I have gotten the same prophetic word 2 years in a row that my wife is coming and people act like I am crazy or something.

God Bless,

Aaron

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 11 Apr, 2009 08:07 AM

Your wife is coming where? Am I missing something? Please clarify! :) Robin

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 12 Apr, 2009 01:15 AM

My wife is coming means into my life. That soon I will meet my wife.

sunshinesmilesan

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 13 Apr, 2009 07:47 PM

Hi - Prophetic,

Keep the faith.

The reason some people may think you are crazy is because that message was not for them. The message was for you to claim and to receive. It does not matter what others believe.

Keep the faith and maybe you will be posting a picture of you both on here in God's time.

God Bless!!!

Sunshinesmilesan

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 01:25 AM

Thanks for your response and I will keep the faith.

For my Trust and Cares belong to the Lord.

God Bless,

Arod

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 18 Apr, 2009 06:49 AM

I don't understand. Prophetic? What do you mean by this? Do you mean tongues or fortune-telling?

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 18 Apr, 2009 11:22 PM

A prophetic word is given to you through a profit from whom God speaks through.

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 21 Apr, 2009 03:40 AM

i agree with sunshinesan... it was given to you and not to them so keep the faith and give thanks.

all the best

Gourd00

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 28 Apr, 2009 07:16 AM

Im not sure that the 'ask a girl' section is the best place to ask this question, unless of couse you have been talking to potential spouses and saying "By the way, God told me that i'll meet my wife soon," because that would creep people out. People dont need to tell potential spouses that stuff, it will work out if its God anyway, so its a moot point. By telling them, it makes it seem like u might think fate is going to force this person into marrying u, whether they like it or not, and so they run.

That said, if you believe in the prophetic gifts, then it would be pointless to marry someone who despised them anyway. Yes it means less women to choose from for marriage, but you already cut out 90% or so of the population of the world who arent really christians anyway, so what is a few extra % ?

And if God really is saying that your wife is coming soon, then relax. At least you have that, the rest of us may have to wait 5 years or more for our spouses. But im not worried for myself, I have goals and dreams that are calling to me, and they keep me pretty busy. I'll bump into my wife eventually, heheh.

Julia

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 29 Apr, 2009 05:19 AM

Because so few people understand that God still speaks, His Word wasn't His last word, just His written Word. Keep the faith and let the rest go! Amen :angel:

View Profile
History
Prophetic
Posted : 1 May, 2009 08:54 PM

Thanks for your response I am and will continue to keep the faith. My hope My trust is in the Lord.

God Bless You,

Arod

Page : 1 2