Author Thread: What I have learned about women on this site.....
alawrence

View Profile
History
What I have learned about women on this site.....
Posted : 29 Nov, 2013 07:31 PM

2 things I have learned about women on this site, I learned that they like older guys (allot of them) by their profiles seems like most of them set their preferences to go toward older men (which is good for me:applause:)) Cuase Im old, lol

And allot say they are shy (really never new that either)

what things have you learned about women that you never knew??? Or women what have you learned about men that you never knew?

And I already knew, if you make them laugh they LOVE that, (can win their heart) and if you like kids also, they LOVE that also, lol:applause:

Gods Blessings, Andy

dunravin

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2013 08:20 PM

I am so glad I am a guy but I am also very glad that women are women

alawrence

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2013 10:28 AM

I love women and try to ignore the negative and try work with it, and make it a positive:applause:, because as sinners were all messed up, women and men, just be honest and upfront and transparent that's the key to a good relationship, I believe.

Also having communication between each other and most importantly with God our Father:applause: is a key factor, go for the one God wants you to be with, dont settle for less!:peace: Go for inner Godly beauty!

God Bless, Merry Christ-mas

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2014 11:56 AM

What I can say is that men reproach to women what women reproach to men but the fact is that you cannot date or marry the first one who put you in his favourite or inbox you. We all have our preferences and we are all free to choose. We are all searching and when we reject person or don't reply it means we don't feel that it is the ONE. It's better if you don't answer that person right away rather than answering and giving hopes and after some time cutting off.

Page : 1 2