Author Thread: I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Febby

View Profile
History
I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 10:44 AM

But why there are many non-christian men here under "non denomination"??? This website suppose to be for christians, right?

Goto

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2014 11:54 AM

Hi,how is life with you? i hope you're doing great just as i am,and please if you're seeking a christian partner just like me why i will be so happy to be your's only you're willing,and if you want to start knowing me please email me as soon as possible [email protected] i love you,but Jesus love you the best.

Goto

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2014 11:59 AM

:prayingm:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2014 02:17 PM

Non-denominational is not a non-Christian church. I belong to a non-denominational church and I know Jesus is very God, and He died for my sins, past, present & future and I have received Him into my heart.

The biggest part of anyone on here, woman or man, is making sure they are equally yoked with you. Just because they go to a Catholic or a Presbyterian church doesn't mean they have taken Christ as their Savior.

Mwenge

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2014 04:59 AM

AM here also looking for a Christian wife, God connect people in a way people can't understand .

Spirit connection, mind connection , God ways is not our ways , God time is not our time

so be patient, because It hard to know a real person, here!

some people act like real but are not.

Be patient wait for the Lord direction even do it for Christian.!

we have many are christian by names not by actions

Haha

Blessing

Am waiting on God to show me and lead me to her

Mwenge

Page : 1 2