Author Thread: Not here are all christian
Admin

Not here are all christian
Posted : 3 Mar, 2014 06:43 PM

What would you feel if someone here that you talk exclusively just said one day to you.. "I wont waste my fuc**ing time on you. ?

It happened to me and I was upset. Is there a christian who use this kind of word?Totally disappointing. You never know how the person's personality until you meet him in person. All I believe for now is not all here are Christian. some are just disguise.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2014 11:19 AM

Id say he was upset about something and he cursed!

Some are true followers and some arent but I certainly wont put myself in a position to be the high authority to judge . Only God knows who are truly his.

Why dont all Christians show evidence in their life of the nature of Christ in them. The answer to that question is really quite elementary. It is because there is not enough good Christian input in their life; there is not enough thinking and dwelling on the Word of God, and on things that are true and good and pure, etc. (Phil. 4:8).

A potty mouth doesnt necessarily mean one isnt saved.

How fast does the "old man" fall away?

A baby christian will be a baby until they learn to fully focus on God 100% . It isnt until they do so that they start to produce good fruit.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Roman 10:12

Rhichel

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2015 07:00 PM

Personally, I do agree, not everyone in here all Christians,

some are baby Christians, some are the opposites, others arent Christian at all, since its a dating site I think they came here for the reason to look for that someone whom they can date, however, I think they didnt get the purpose of this site though, the only thing we can do now is to pray for them whoever they are, wherever they live. :)

Page : 1 2