Author Thread: Not here are all christian
Admin

Not here are all christian
Posted : 3 Mar, 2014 06:43 PM

What would you feel if someone here that you talk exclusively just said one day to you.. "I wont waste my fuc**ing time on you. ?

It happened to me and I was upset. Is there a christian who use this kind of word?Totally disappointing. You never know how the person's personality until you meet him in person. All I believe for now is not all here are Christian. some are just disguise.

Pride24Iran

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2014 12:47 PM

Howdy,

I think I was not a perfect christian.

But CDFF is helping me learn more and I am changing.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2014 05:03 AM

Either a baby Christian or not one at all I lean towards the latter. Men of God don't speak that way even as a baby in Christ I no longer cursed. How can one who has the Holy Spirit use language like that especially when you have to write it out and send it.

genesis75

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2014 04:35 AM

Not everyone who call himself Christian is actually christian. The manifestations of being a true Christian is seen in works not in words. When you know that he truly fears the Lord and tries his best to live a righteous life according to what God has commanded us and he applies in his life what he learns from the scripture. This is an online dating, sometimes you have to expect the unexpected even to someone who claims to be a Christian. If you sense some red flags, be cautious. Know when to back off or move forward.

leen48

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2014 07:29 PM

That is right sister not all here are Christian, we must ask wisdom from God. We must ask him that he will give a discerning spirit, so that we can identify if the person we are talking to are really a Christian or just a person who are pretending to be a Christian...

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2014 01:07 PM

Sadly not all who call themselves by the name of Christ are actually Christians. I know noone is perfect but no one should be using that kind of language... I'm sorry that you had to deal with that :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 04:00 PM

That sounds similar to my ex- fianc�e who claimed to be a Christian but her actions were not showing it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 04:05 PM

Also to add to that something I'm really sick of is when women make us guys look like bad guys all the time when it's also the other way around. No one is perfect just like we have been saying.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 05:15 PM

If I were you, I�ll be glad for knowing it AT A GOOD TIME... What if you have "invested" much more, emotionally to be utterly hurt and despised (that ugly way)?

I know one thing: we are not angels. we walk in the flesh at times (too many times, perhaps) so he was "honest" telling you "THAT" and showed he was seeking another thing.

Be sure that, some times, you need years to know who they are and who we are: Fruits speak louder than empty words.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2014 10:30 AM

Acknowledged not all are Christians... One question: If a persons tellings you: "I don�t believe the Trinitarian doctrine. That I believe there�s only ONE God and Jesus as the begotten Son of God"... Will you considere him a pagan or an unbelivers?

Just asking, because I have seen there�s a rejection on those who disbelived certain portions of the Bible although MANY don�t dare to publicly admit what they disbelieved LARGELY their enteire life.

I�m not trinitarian. GOD is ONE and His person is the same His Spirit is. Jesus, my LORD and Saviour, has too many things in common with OUR Holy Father, but He is not GOD, except in the context of sharing divinity, but the problem would arise If I don�t share your beliefs.

To make it simple, I believed Stephen when saying this:

Act 7:56 And he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

Some other versions said this way:

Act 7:56 Stephen said, "Look! I see heaven open. And I see the Son of Man standing at God's right side."

Act 7:56 And he said, Behold, I see Heaven opened and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God.

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Well! Here I am :boxing: not stones allowed... ;)

1mountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2014 10:10 PM

Agree with you hermit when you said "If I were you, I�ll be glad for knowing it AT A GOOD TIME... What if you have "invested" much more, emotionally to be utterly hurt and despised (that ugly way)?"

To be honest you make a good point as well about not believing in the Trinity. Many here would consider that a heretical belief. The church I attend actually called it out as heresy around AD 400. However I won't deny that you are a follower of Christ, it's not my place to. That's between you and God. For instance although Orthodox churches are for the most part in communion with each other worldwide, the Coptic church disagreed with the ruling of the Council of Chalcedon in 451. Their argument is actually about the nature of Jesus that the council codified oddly enough.

If I can ignore such an important disagreement about the basis and nature of our faith then I should be able to ignore some curse words. However what I can't ignore about what that guy said to you is what he meant by those words. You wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who would be so cruel to your feelings.

Page : 1 2