Author Thread: im sick of this, is there any real guys out there
Admin

im sick of this, is there any real guys out there
Posted : 5 May, 2009 02:14 PM

i have been on this site for several months, and i thought that this site would be a good site to find christian guys for friendship and if God willing maybe a relationship, but a Godly relationship. but i have been asked very inapproriate things here and even by more than one guy( at least 4 in 3 month) asked for sex. im sick of this, if theres any real christian men out there, between 20-30 then please message me, im sick of sickos. also id be better if you lived closer to me,

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2009 06:51 AM

sarah dear,

I am sorry that you have been harassed by some members. Yes, we sincerely hope that everyone here are noble in their intent. Since this is a free site, there are men and women who are real christians but also wolves in sheeps clothing trying to prey on innocent and trusting christians. Here, discernment is important The admin has posted somewhere that they are trying to make this a wholesome christian dating site and to report those who are acting inappropriately. Another thing , there are so many lonely people, insecure people, problematic people in online sites. Perhaps you have to edit your profile: I saw this and it is very inviting to perverts , scammers and opportunist out there." I JUS WANT ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO LOOKS AT MY PAGE TO REALIZE I AM HERE FOR THEM,

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING JUS PLEASE CONTACT ME, I LOVE YOU, I RELLY DO

I MAY NOT KNOW U BUT I LOVE YOU AND I AM WILLING TO LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT, IF ME AND YOU HAVE A BAD PAST COME TALK TO ME, ID IKE TO FIX IT IF WE CAN,"

I know your intention is very noble but there are people who reads literally. Please dont feel bad, I know that there are still so many good men around...real God fearing Christians . The fastest way to discourage those sickos is to tell them off...that you are not into that topic and you are not into them..or you can block them, report them..... but never forget to pray for them... Jesus died for them too just as He did for me.

God bless you child,

Praying that God will bring the right guy for you and may he be stable ,sweet, kind and handsome.

love in Christ

April

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2009 06:00 PM

What is a real guy?

I know that there are many guys with different levels of Christianity. Some take advantage of the bible and still asked for forgiveness even though they are tempted in a certain degree. Its how they are. Sometimes we just have to take time to understand them.

BibleGent

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2009 09:24 AM

Unfortunately there are always wolves in among God's sheep. Best to report those who are asking this questions and let the site prune out the wolves so to speak.

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2009 08:43 AM

Sarah,

Unfortunately, the nature of man-kind is sinful. Just because this site is called Christian dating does not mean that all the men ( or women ) on here are Christians. a lot of men (predators) will use a site like this to find their victims. They perceive Christian women to be weak, easily manipulated, and easy targets. What most of them do not realize is that a true Christian woman is the strongest woman of character they will ever tangle with. I urge you to use discernment, never give out any personal information until you have prayed about a person and you feel God is telling you it is safe. Don't pay any attention to the jerks, and just wait patiently for the one God has in mind for you. I wish you the best of luck and God Bless.