Author Thread: Question for guys from a guy
Admin

Question for guys from a guy
Posted : 12 May, 2009 10:16 PM

Hello guys. I was wondering if any of y'all have had the experience of doing a lot of fishing and not catching any bait..........what I mean is, have any of you sent a lot of emails to a lot of female profiles, and that about 98% do not respond back...........at all............even though you were able to notice that they had viewed your profile and/or read your emails/received your winks? Have you had your heart broken a little from this? I have borderline been there. It makes me wonder if there are any real Christian ladies with integrity........give me your thoughts.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2009 01:43 AM

I can only say that I'm picky and had found 4 ladies on here that I sent a message to. Two responded and one I am still talking to 4 months later. God has shown me and I feel in my heart that she is the woman whom I will spend the rest of my life with. On other sites I did experience just what you have experienced. I guess you can say God led me to this site knowing I would meet the woman he has for me. Keep trying but mainly trust God, this may be how you meet your wife but then again maybe not.

I know that I didn't respond and still don't if there is no attraction or if I don't feel they are who I am looking for. I find it best not to respond so that I don't get there hopes up. So maybe thats what is happening. If she is on here then she will respond. I'm not sure if this helped but that is just my opinion.

zxcvb

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2009 09:43 PM

Well, try this:

try to be hunted instead of hunting� log on, and leave the pc on, at that point you will notice that many will look your profile and wink to you, at that point you will be the one that will choose who to answer or not�

the pics are important too! Choose them wisly!

This is what I think can solve your problem, but really, at the end His will is what goes on, be closer to Him, and maybe someone will come closer to you!

Blessings, Alex

zxcvb

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2009 09:47 PM

i would change your profile too, make it shorter, tell less about yourself, and let them discover little by little who you are.... mystery at the beginning is always a plus...

u mught ont understand it completly now... but it works...

:winksmile:

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2009 04:59 PM

I know how ya feel bud, I sent out a few back in the day that didn't get responses. But just cause people dont respond to your messages and winks and such doesnt mean they arent christians with integrity, it just means they probably arent interested, or are busy. No biggie. Personally, I always try to respond to messages and winks, but thats just to be courteous. And I am not looking to meet anyone romanticly now so that makes it all pretty cut and dry.

best of luck to you, just have a little patience.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2009 04:59 PM

I know how ya feel bud, I sent out a few back in the day that didn't get responses. But just cause people dont respond to your messages and winks and such doesnt mean they arent christians with integrity, it just means they probably arent interested, or are busy. No biggie. Personally, I always try to respond to messages and winks, but thats just to be courteous. And I am not looking to meet anyone romanticly now so that makes it all pretty cut and dry.

best of luck to you, just have a little patience.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2009 06:11 PM

I live room for the one or two who forgot to reply but generaly speaking 19 out of 20 don't have the common courtesy to reply, be it just a thanks but no thanks. So what, if gold was plentyfull it would loose its value...

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2009 06:42 PM

Hey Music,

Sorry I am not a guy, but read your post and had to answer. Please do not judge women as having no integrity because they do not respond to your winks and email. I think some people are just too busy and if they look at your profile and do not feel that you would be a good match they just move on to whatever they were doing.

Some people also are just not comfortable with writing back and saying thanks for your interest, but no thanks. Maybe they do not want to hurt your feelings. I do write back to everyone who sends a wink or email, but that's just me and I am comfortable in doing so.

Well that's my 2 cents.

In Christ,

Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2009 07:45 PM

Hey, Lydia! What's up, Girl?! So happy to be reading your posts again!

Amen, sister. I'm the same way. I always respond to emails, whether it's the generic message or a personal one.

Everybody craves validation, some more than others. Since we don't have a magnifying glass to peer into the thoughts of others, I choose to be courteous. It takes a lot of confidence for the average male to build up enough courage to send that initial message.

Have a wonderful week!

In Yeshua,

Jocelyn.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2009 08:50 PM

Jocelyn,

Hey girl, I am back here for the forums and friends. It's nice to see your posts again too! Keep on writing those brave brothers back and I will too.

God bless, Lydia

angelatwin1

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2009 09:28 PM

I agree with the other ladies on here... just because a girl doesn't respond to a message doesn't mean at all that she doesn't have integrity... I don't respond to all messages and winks. I mean I try to, but sometimes I think it would be less hurtful to just not respond because maybe I'm just completely not physically attracted to someone but I don't want to tell them that so I just don't say anything. I've had guys not respond to my winks and stuff and I'm not heartbroken over it or anything, I just move on to someone else. It bothers me when guys think it's some sort of issue of girls not being respectful or not having integrity... b/c sometimes I think it's more respectful to not respond than to tell someone I'm not interested in how they look or something else on their profile that could possibly hurt their feelings or something. Okay, that is all... :)

Page : 1 2