Author Thread: DEVOUT MUSLIMS IN KEY POSTIONS OF THE WHITE HOUSE...............It amazes me that more people dont respond and also help to post alarming news that is happening in the USA. I have to go with the notion that most of you do not care or you are still so snared in the world as non christians are you just havent noticed the slow progressive plan that is unfolding right in front of your blinded eyes! When will you wake up and join in to help educate and help to put things in place to make our country a better place to live? Our country is NOT a place to be proud of any longer but I regrettably say that the USA is a joke and an embarrassment to anyone who has half a brain.NWO AND OWR IS ALMOST HERE>
Admin

DEVOUT MUSLIMS IN KEY POSTIONS OF THE WHITE HOUSE...............It amazes me that more people dont respond and also help to post alarming news that is happening in the USA. I have to go with the notion that most of you do not care or you are still so snared in the world as non christians are you just havent noticed the slow progressive plan that is unfolding right in front of your blinded eyes! When will you wake up and join in to help educate and help to put things in place to make our country a better place to live? Our country is NOT a place to be proud of any longer but I regrettably say that the USA is a joke and an embarrassment to anyone who has half a brain.NWO AND OWR IS ALMOST HERE>
Posted : 1 Jul, 2014 11:55 AM

This is not new news but since I know for a fact that most of you dont know anything about it: Im posting!! Get ready folks! Your comfy CHRISTIAN rights are about to be abolished.NO JOKE

Devout Muslims in Key Positions in the White House

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2013/04/devout-muslims-in-key-positions-in-the-white-house/#ILpvDMhomlIc7rAm.99

Arif Alikhan � Devout Muslim, Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary � Homeland Security Adviser Elibiary appeared at a conference honoring Ayatollah Khomeini, has made attacks on prosecution of terrorist fundraisers, has actively promoted jihadist ideology godfather Sayyid Qutb, and threatened a Dallas Morning News journalist who repeatedly exposed his extremist views.

Rashad Hussain � Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference. Hussain is �a hafiz of the Qur�an��An individual earns this designation by committing to memory the Qur�an in its entirety and enjoys high status among Sharia-adherent Muslims who regard this feat as proof of a deep devotion to Allah.

The OIC is headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is dedicated in its documents to spreading Islamic law, or sharia.

Salam al-Marayati � Obama Adviser �founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director, and a Muslim leader who said that Israel should have been added to the�suspect list� for the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Imam Mohamed Magid � Obama�s Sharia Czar � President of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). Magid was born and raised in Sudan and immigrated to the United States in 1987. Imam Magid studied with his father, Al-Haj Majd Haj Mosa, described by one watchdog website as �a Cairo-trained Muslim Brotherhood scholar� who has served as the top cleric in the Republic of the Sudan, one of the most Sharia-adherent nations in the world.

In 2012, ISNA hosted Dawud Walid who said, �One of the greatest social ills facing American today is Islamophobia, and anti-Muslim bigotry. And if you trace the organizations and the main advocates and activists in Islamophobia in America, you will see that all those organizations are pro-Israeli occupation organizations and activists.�

Eboo Patel � Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships � Patel is the founder and executive director of the Interfaith Youth Core, a Chicago-based international nonprofit that promotes interfaith cooperation.

A good source for more on the Muslim and Muslim Brotherhood infiltration into the White House can be found in Frank Gaffney�s The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2013/04/devout-muslims-in-key-positions-in-the-white-house/#ILpvDMhomlIc7rAm.99

View Profile
History
DEVOUT MUSLIMS IN KEY POSTIONS OF THE WHITE HOUSE...............It amazes me that more people dont respond and also help to post alarming news that is happening in the USA. I have to go with the notion that most of you do not care or you are still so snared in the world as non christians are you just havent noticed the slow progressive plan that is unfolding right in front of your blinded eyes! When will you wake up and join in to help educate and help to put things in place to make our country a better place to live? Our country is NOT a place to be proud of any longer but I regrettably say that the USA is a joke and an embarrassment to anyone who has half a brain.NWO AND OWR IS ALMOST HERE>
Posted : 2 Jul, 2014 10:08 AM

Dude, you read "The Synagogue of Satan" yet? The world is so completely fooled shouting at it wont help anyway....

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2014 11:26 AM

Its dudette to you!! :peace: lLOL

Yes I agree with you!

Satan is rolling out his plan and its ramping up quickly. All one has to do is look around to see that we live in a godless country. Our country has rebelled against God.

I hang on the scripture :

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Its going to take a [re] vival and forgive me for saying but I dont see it happening. Maybe 1 person out of 50 that I talk to looks back at me with glazed over eyes and unbelief. Its just as God said it would be. no eyes to see and no ears to hear.

The most important thing we can do is spread his gospel so that fewer perish for Gods glory and praise.

My eyes are focused on heaven !.:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2014 01:10 AM

Oh I do apologize ma'am, in my defense though... most woman I know are not inclined to be as wake-up as you are about the reality of things.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2014 11:55 AM

Ill take that as a compliment .

You are sweet!!:yay:

Gods grace to you Rambo

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2017 11:55 AM

Well dude & dudette I'm assuming now that Trump is in power its a place to be proud of again...:-)