Author Thread: Does a man lose brownie points based on his age restrictions?
Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Does a man lose brownie points based on his age restrictions?
Posted : 23 May, 2009 09:32 AM

I just want to know if I'm the only person who feels that way when they see this: A man's setting for anyone younger than himself or allowing a larger gap for those who are younger and a small amount of years allowed over his own age. I'm sure there are women who do the same and I'd feel a little put off by that as well if I was a guy, but I would think that this would be very, very small by comparison since some girls aim for older men for maturity.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Does a man lose brownie points based on his age restrictions?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 11:41 AM

All I know is I would NOT be happy seeing anyone old enough to be my father saying they would date me... so, in essence, an age gap over 15 is definitely pushing the envelope! I, myself, am comfortable with an 8 year age gap in his favor...no compromise for younger than myself unless by a month or two...I want a man. A solid as oak Christian man. And I want to know he's been around longer than I and is wiser than I...someone I can look up to and cherish as we walk through life together. That's just it though... it all depends on what you're comfortable with... and if people are put off...tough. It is what it is.

Page : 1 2