Author Thread: Any gamers out there?
SargeRay

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 16 Nov, 2014 05:10 PM

If so, what've you been playing recently?

I have been going through the latest Zelda game "Hyrule Warriors" like mad.

Anyone else?

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2015 12:17 AM

I strictly avoid anything that smells of magic or occult. Atm it's Open General that keeps me busy.

thoughtbubble

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2015 10:30 AM

Does clash of clans count?

iwouldbefree

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 01:58 AM

The last of us was really good. Perhaps it's a sign of the times. It seems apocalyptic entertainment is all the rage lately. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it seems as if the "powers that be" are trying to completely desensitize the masses ....

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2016 06:38 PM

If it's playable on my Saturn I proboly play it. The games for the Saturn are not like anything else about there. It's like a 2600, you have to play them to get it.

And the use of box's and sprite environments in place of triangles make for some cool looking graphics.

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2016 04:03 PM

Fer sure! Avid gamer! Passionate about SimCity BuildIt; have 6 cities. Am Admin of two different FB groups; one of my own creation for trade purposes, & the other a forum site.

Admit to playing a few other games as well: Criminal Case; PvZ; Virtual Families 2. Also traditional games such as Freecell, Rumikubes, & Monopoly.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 03:53 PM

Been playing Fallout 4, seems to me the game poses a lot of morale questions that are conditioning people to accepting of things that aren't acceptable.

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 10:21 PM

Ended up getting rid of FO4... the heavy focus of either you help the synths (who are "born that way") or you are a terrible person WAY too clearly ends up being pro-gay propaganda... also the last third of the main plot makes ZERO logical sense precicely because they tried to force this pro-synth attitude into every little sub-plot whether or not it creates schizophrenic branches. It only gets worse with Far Habour and its hippy synth mesiah vs the "normal people" and the "fanatic religious types".

LaughterIsGoodMedici

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2019 02:25 AM

I miss c& c. But ill get back to it

Stude4art^

View Profile
History
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2022 06:31 PM

I like Zelda, but currently play Forge of Empires, Age of Empires III, BF 1942 and Oculus Quest 2. I had the privilege to be a Minecraft beta tester!