Author Thread: What do you guys look for????
Admin

What do you guys look for????
Posted : 5 Apr, 2015 04:52 PM

So guys what is it that you're looking for when you view a profile? Are y'all just looking at pics or do you also read the profile?....And be honest fellas!

And what makes a woman stand out above the rest??

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2015 05:59 AM

Reading profiles and looking at pics are time consuming. Anybody can beautify pictures and write 100 drafts on "the best profile that yields results."

How did I notice my Fiance from the rest of the women here?

"You will know them by their fruits..."(Matt7:16) I've observed her in the chat for 2 years.

-She did not flirt with anyone.

-She was not here to date. She was in the chat praying and ministering to people.

Had I pursued her in dating, I would have been one of the men she has rejected. But God had a different plan. God put in my heart that treating women as sisters is much better than pursuing women to date. What an awesome God!

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2015 05:06 PM

I don't need half a dozen selfie pics in different clothes etc. I'm also not after a girl who wants a father figure or a mother that wants a boy but a woman on the level who is willing to see things from my point of view as well as her own.

I quite like those pictures of profound messages that are doing the rounds these days. They show a person thinks about life and what people & God are about.

One or two Bible verses don't do any harm either as well as maybe a little about what interests they have.

Don't have to say too much generally though, while we are all single we have time to waste and ultimately getting to know someone shouldn't be seen as a waste of time or what's the point in relationships anyway?

mal868

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2015 05:25 PM

grrr......you should not use the bible to justify what you are not sure of. I don't mean to be rude but just because you believe your wife is a true christian as she did not flirt with anyone and she did not come to this site for dating does not give you the right to justify your belief with the bible by quoting Matt7:16 because not flirting and coming to this site to preach instead of dating does not automatically make a woman holy and she may still be a false christian. Also you don't have to watch a woman for 2 years to know if she is a true christian, 6 months or less is enough to know if a woman is a true christian.

By saying �Had I pursued her in dating, I would have been one of the men she has rejected� are you implying that christian men that are on this site for dating are not true Christians? If your wife as you claim rejected men that are on this site for dating then she may have rejected true christian men.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2015 12:46 AM

As you can see, this post was a response and a testimony of people who SUCCESSFULLY found love on this site. To argue with that would be a waste of time.

(Original Post)

Reading profiles and looking at pics are time consuming. Anybody can beautify pictures and write 100 drafts on "the best profile that yields results."

How did I notice my Fiance from the rest of the women here?

"You will know them by their fruits..."(Matt7:16) I've observed her in the chat for 2 years.

-She did not flirt with anyone.

-She was not here to date. She was in the chat praying and ministering to people.

Had I pursued her in dating, I would have been one of the men she has rejected. But God had a different plan. God put in my heart that treating women as sisters is much better than pursuing women to date. What an awesome God!

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2015 12:20 PM

I tend to look a pics first. The reason isn't because I'm shallow, it's because if I were to pursue a relationship, I need to at least be able to look at her ya know? But no matter how beautiful (or not) she is I will read her profile because I want to know that her ideals line up with mine. If they don't I just keep moving.

DocHifi

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2015 11:01 PM

This is an interesting question I had not actually thought about before. In the end there are some very quick things one looks for.

Yes, the pictures matter. I boggles my mind to see four or five of the most severe expressions on someone's face, then read about how happy they are below. A natural conflict occurs and I don't take the time to figure that out. Seeing provocative party photos or dress intended to draw the eye and then reading how much they love their church, again, conflicts.

In the profile, I really want to see something that tells me about their heart. Some ladies excel at describing themselves and their path in such as way you can feel their tender heart, and know they are kind and caring. I don't mean to bare all your life on the profile, but helping people see your path with God is good. Tying verses to your beliefs is good, a sermonette is not. Only describing how wonderful you will be to your next man is also not good. It tells a guy nothing positive about you.

Sorry this is kind of rambling, I hadn't thought about this before. I do hope these answers help ladies, though.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2015 01:14 PM

A gal who doesn't play games with a guy's heart ... a gal sensitive to a guy's feelings ... an unselfish gal ... a happy gal ... a gal who loves the types of things I love and am into too ... a gal who loves to share doing things we both love together ... and, of course, a gal who knows and loves God like I do, and expresses her love for God in her life ... to her husband, family, friends, animals, and whoever God brings into her life from day to day to express her and His love to!!!:hearts:

Steve McLean

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2015 04:22 AM

Haha ...you're too hilarious! I'm still at leaving the eyebrows grow in peace :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2016 03:31 PM

You should not be doing a profile dependent on what the guy is looking for because you are not being true to yourself and others. You should just be yourself and let someone love you for who you are, who gives you the grace to grow in the Lord, the forgiveness to begin each new day of your friendship in the mercies of God and the love and respect that forever relationships are based on.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2019 07:36 AM

I happen to like Lord of the rings & The Chronicles of Narnia! There is religious undertones in both of them. J.R.R. Tolkien & C.S. Lewis were even friends! I can see where you're coming from if you like Harry Potter & GOT, but not LOTR.

Page : 1 2