Author Thread: love
dunravin

View Profile
History
love
Posted : 7 Jun, 2015 04:21 AM

This is a guy question because I am a guy and because I am intensely curious...have you ever found yourself in the curious position of being in" love" with someone online...I do not mean being in love with a cat or a tree or a dog but actually developing an emotional responsive bond with a woman who you have never actually met in the world of bricks and mortar?

View Profile
History
love
Posted : 7 Jun, 2015 10:08 AM

Once, think it was more infatuation than love in the end though. A very unrealistic relationship bloomed out of it and then went down in flames repeatedly...

View Profile
History
love
Posted : 11 Jun, 2015 12:16 PM

Rambo is right man, it seems to go great, you and your lady hype it up and then it doesn't work out when you meet.

View Profile
History
love
Posted : 26 Jun, 2015 01:03 PM

I've been in a relationship that began online ... and more fully developed and blossomed into "in love" feelings offline as we dated and got to know each other better ... those feelings remained mutual for a number of years, but various situations and happenings seemed to cause the fading of those mutual feelings and I've had to adjust and get over how I felt about that particular gal and just be glad that we were able to enjoy "being in love" together for that special time of our lives.

Steve McLean