Author Thread: Why are there more foreingner women here than American?
DavidD250

View Profile
History
Why are there more foreingner women here than American?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 01:35 PM

Doesn't matter what time of day I come on, almost all the women online come from a country other than the U.S. Usually from the Philippines or one of a few African countries. Almost no American women online.

And of course, most of the women who visit my page or who show any interest in me are foreigners.

Or are most American Christian women just not into this site or online dating?

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 11:20 PM

It DOES seem that there is some kind of male shortage in the Philippines... most are probably scammers or think that all whites are rich just ignore them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2015 02:50 PM

Because America and Europe is no longer the center of Christianity. There are more Christians in Asia & Africa today than in the Western world. No male shortage in the Philippines in fact they have an overpopulation.

shinesj

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2015 02:18 AM

wow..

first of all, I feel sorry for you if you ever had an experienced being scammed. if none, I wonder what makes you said that? I wonder if you are familiar with the reminder to better not say anything if the words are not good encouragement. Matthew 12:36 - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

God bless bro..

PanPeterPan

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2015 07:47 AM

Hi, am from central europe /originally/

and i found that (CDFF) funny ... there is no real people ...

honestly very strange thing ..

You can not find just a friends ( can be online only) to talk to .

It's more like some kind of secret business o.O where You don't know what is going on but for sure nothing good lol...

it doesnt matter if there is christian dating for free or just

dating for free...

sad how fake this world is...

Eyes_Open

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2015 12:53 AM

Strangely I usually find the same but from the female perspective. Perhaps it depends what time of day you come online?

I am from the UK but I work in the Middle East as a teacher / long term missionary. I wondered if that was why they keep suggesting matches mostly from India or further east. When I came back to the UK all of a sudden I was getting matches from America - none from England though (not that I'm too bothered where someone comes from but it is interesting as you say).

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2015 10:02 PM

A few nights ago my inbox got bombarded by men from foreign countries. I replied to one or two and the others I sent the standard 'not a good match' polite response. The 'not a good match' guys didn't seem to understand what I was saying and continued sending messages.

So, I looked around and found a setting (account settings) to block users from outside the United States. A simple click of the mouse will narrow your searches.

Good luck!

zeb6

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2015 07:26 AM

this is ridiculous

Twitwi96

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2015 05:10 AM

Wow, it's amazing that you feel there are too many "foreign women" on this site. America does happen to be only one country in the whole world, so of course there would be less American women online in comparison to the rest, just like how there are less Nigerian women, or Ukrainian women, or Mexican women in comparison to the rest of the world respectively. And lo and behold these countries are all in different time zones so you'll definitely find them online at various times of the day.

I'd agree, just block people from abroad (if this is a requirement for you) cause it even stresses me out but I don't complain cause maybe that Indian man is to be my partner in 10 years to come as a blessing in my life or that Australian woman, who you avoid cause she's foreign, is to be the greatest blessing to yours (just giving examples).

It is a real shame that people feel that some women/men only contact them because they come from a certain country; yes, there are numerous scammers (it is unbelievable what they will do) but there are just as many genuine individuals. I hear about the visa issue all the time and I understand that coming from America or wherever is seen as coming from wealth in some of these countries, but if you ask some of these people, they already have a visa and wealth is not of importance cause it doesn't pay your way through to heaven. God uses unbelievable methods to shower blessings upon his children, continue your search in faith. Do not give up! :)

God bless you all

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2016 05:12 AM

Twitwi what a breath of fresh air thank you at least I know I'm not alone in...

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2016 05:14 AM

My thinking...