Author Thread: I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHANGE MY THOUGHT.
Zimneno

View Profile
History
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHANGE MY THOUGHT.
Posted : 29 Mar, 2016 08:51 AM

No one can be truly perfect in God's eyes... well at least that what everyone tells us.

God wants us to be like Christ, who is truly perfect.

I've led myself to believe that, life is like a test. If I pass, I'll go to Heaven. If I fail, I'll go to hell based on my grades. And there are only two grades: A and F. There are no B, C, D or E.

If God does want us to be perfect, then there also must be a way, through which we could become perfect.

If you believe that, what I've led myself to believe is wrong (which I hope is wrong ). Then please make your argument reasonable, logical, practical and support it with evidence. Because answer without any of the following won't satisfy me.

View Profile
History
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHANGE MY THOUGHT.
Posted : 4 May, 2018 01:19 PM

You said that your cousin told you that 1 sin could cause you to go to hell?

He is wrong.

Just seek Jesus through the Bible. He died for us on the cross such a cruel death so we would not be eternally separated in hell.

The devil is just too busy confusing people about this.

That is why it uses the atonement of Jesus blood to confuse and lie to us day & night.

Have you noticed each good thing that God promises us.

IT the dev-l tries to counteract it with lies or a counterfeit argument so that we lose hope in God.

When we master this reality we will start to discern just how much the de-il hates us.

IT KNOWS that it can't win so works overtime in PEOPLES MINDS TO CONVINCE THEM that God hates them & wants them in hell.

I've got news for us.

De-il is a liar thief murderer.

God never lied to us & Jesus is His only Son manifest to us from God.

We now have the Holy Spirit living inside of us.

THE ENEMY is after our souls.

Jesus says if anyone denies me then I will deny him before the Father Who is God.

The simplest thing we need to do is just make up our minds.

Bible says without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE God so all we need to do is keep going in the right direction toward Jesus so we gain access to God.

TELL THE DEVIL TO SHUT UP!

Live for what Jesus has already promised you & ME.

ETERNAL LIFE.

THE DEVIL CANNOT STOP US.

Page : 1 2 3