Author Thread: Is it right thing to ask?
Admin

Is it right thing to ask?
Posted : 2 May, 2016 03:21 AM

Dear sisters,

After a short conversation with you, a person ask you whether you like him or not, what will you feel like? Will you consider it at as awkward? I don't have any experience talking to girls especially when it comes to dating. I am actually very comfortable talking to my female cousins or work colleagues but that's very different from dating.

Please help

God bless you all richly

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2016 12:43 PM

I don't think I would actually ask...you could probably tell by her communication with you,,just keep enjoying the conversation at first. You should know soon whether she likes you or not.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2016 02:55 AM

Thank you very much for the insight Mrs.Brandy.

God bless you

Ronald

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2016 04:28 PM

You're welcome, and it's Miss Brandy, (or I wouldn't be here on this site),,,that's OK,,,,ha....:)...Best wishes!

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2016 12:35 AM

Woman should not assume that men read them correctly, which is why men tend to ask... and get false answers.

The usual answer being something like "no you are cute", which in my experience can mean either yes or no anyway leading to even more paranoia.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2016 03:57 AM

Sorry for my english.

Regards

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2016 04:04 AM

Dear brother,

As I said I dont have any experience in dating because of our culture. Its the first time me asking such a question. I dont know Let the Lord help me.

God bless you

Ronald

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2016 04:05 AM

Dear brother,

As I said I dont have any experience in dating because of our culture. Its the first time me asking such a question. I dont know Let the Lord help me.

God bless you

Ronald

Glynds

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2016 09:09 PM

For me your question is not offensive nor negative...maybe u can ask to the lady will u like me as a frnd...thats a good start...take your time consider her as one of ur new frnd then things goes smoothly... God bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2016 01:17 AM

"a person ask you whether you like him or not, what will you feel like? Will you consider it at as awkward?"

Although I am not a woman, I think, it would be weird. I think, we should not force a woman to make a decision about whether she likes us or not. And by asking her, you are forcing her to say either "yes" or "no." If she is a decent person, she is not going to say "no," so she will probably just say something that can be taken this way or that way or she'll just quit talking to you. If the answer would be "yes," then you'll know, because she will keep talking to you. As long as she talks to you, the answer is yes. If you keep talking and then suddenly she drops the conversation, you'll know that that's a "no." But while she is forming her opinion of you and she doesn't have a clear "yes" or "no," you shouldn't ask this question because it's like a car salesman who says, "This car has only 11,000 miles in it. Do you want to buy it? Do you like it? Want me to bring the papers? What do you think? Do you like it?" The poor buyer has no clue whether he likes the car or not, but the pushy salesman is already forcing him to give an answer. See? Don't be a pushy salesman. Don't force them to tell you what they think. They'll let you know eventually.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2016 08:42 AM

Nice analogy of the sales man and that makes the point very clear.

Another thing, its God who decides what will be good for us. I think its good to wait for the Lord and find happiness in his decisions.

Thank you

God bless

Page : 1 2