Author Thread: BY GOD'S GRACE IM COMFORTABLE WITH WHO I AM!
Admin

BY GOD'S GRACE IM COMFORTABLE WITH WHO I AM!
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 05:23 PM

ive come to accept my homosexuality as something God has blessed me with and am thankful for the way he created me! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 09:39 AM

still not sure on my "orientation" but i'm still praying about it

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 01:33 PM

Could you please explain what difference you make between sexuality and orientation?

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 04:03 PM

I think he said God *blessed him with homosexuality*

I don't currently have the patience for digging into the motives and such behind this one folks,

alex

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 09:41 PM

hey i thought our chat helped you Steven :rolleyes:

i thought i helped... :(

Kitkcandy

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 10:38 AM

How can you say that God Blessed you with SIN!!! We are the sinners not God!!! That is what we Nailed Jesus To the cross for!!! How can you say that you are blessed with Homsexuality. If you say that you are lying to yourself and ESPECIALLY GOD!!! I will pray for you.

Candy

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 11:04 PM

Young brother, have a read in 1Corinthians chapter 6, read the whole thing and please pray for the Lords discernment. Will also pray for you too.

Melissassn1210

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:22 PM

You know what God bless you for being comfortable with who you are! Most people aren't even halfway accepting of they way the look. God has created us ALL as SINNERS and absolutely no one can say their own sin is any better or worse than yours. The responses to this make me sick, I hope all of you are happy for giving Christians the name of HIPOCRITES!

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 09:47 AM

Sexuality is not who someone is and God did not create us all as sinners. He created us pure and we sinned, becoming sinners. Also, not one comment on here says that they are better than the person who posted this conversation or having done lesser sins. So far you are the only one casting names, but, here, let me join you because, Melissassn1210, we are both hypocrites as are the rest of the human race. You are no different or better.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 10:46 AM

Dear M1210, I agree with the blessed one Phoenyx, far be for any of us to cast stones or point fingers, me especially as I see it! Please understand I also have much to work on between me and God daily and do not come here as an accuser, but to try and learn, help and grow.

Shall we call it a blessing what God clearly says is sin? To acknowledge our being sinners and have sin is one thing, but should we be comfortable in it? Should we stand idly by and say nothing while a brother or sister needs some help and our prayers, and not to encourage what he says he's doing as acceptable? Why was Jesus sent, then crucified and resurrected? So we can live in our sin with no hope, or through Him come before God in faith and ask forgiveness? Young brother needs to hear the Truth in Love from his Christian brothers and sisters. Praise God for His Love, Mercy and Grace on us all!!!

Melissassn1210

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 01:53 PM

I appologize I didn't specify that it was most of the responses that upset me, most of them came off condescending and self righteous and I seriously cannot stand when people act that way. I have personally seen gay friends of mine be beaten and shunned only because they are gay and it was by people who call themselves "christians". I believe in and live by the statement love thy neighbor as thyself, and I know that wouldn't want anyone showing "love" to me in that way or telling me how it is right to live my life, when they themselves are sinners in their own way. Steven himself has probably had an internal struggle his entire life because everyone has told him being gay is so wrong but if thats the way he is then thats the way he was meant to be and I wouldn't love him any less or treat him any different because of it.

Page : 1 2