View Profile
History
ANTI-TRUMPers and the VATICAN
Posted : 12 Nov, 2016 06:35 PM

I was scrolling youtube and found and watching this video by THE RING OF FIRE:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlO03kpGlk

NATURALLY, I had to respond.

I find it funny that you Farron Cousins quoted the Roman Catholic Francis's statement "American Christians aren't� actually� Christians if they voted for Trump" WITH SUCH PASSION, as if you yourself identify as one who practices.

Funny how all of a sudden one can put on Religion and then take it off when you are tired of pretending; you know who does that? 'Wolfs in sheep's clothing', people like you who clearly DO NOT know the word of God to the fullest extent (to be able to make sense) and the Vatican.

Has it ever occurred to you that most TRUE READING CHRISTIANS understand that Roman Catholic Francis and the VATICAN isn't the direct link to God (Jesus is and he came to abolish the need of confession to a man) only Catholics� believe that.

And also, TRUE READING CHRISTIANS DO NOT identify the Catholic Church as True Reading Christianity.

Last but not least, I cannot help but think and feel that you want to� SHAME CHRISTIANS who voted for who THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE FOR and bring Francis in like� this man is EVERYONE'S LEADER, HE� IS� NOT. He ain't my daddy and THEREFORE I feel nothing.

I did not vote for Hilary because I don't care for her as President AND have BEEN against the Democratic Party, nor did I vote for Trump because I was not to sure about him.

AND I AIN'T SORRY!

The VERY CHRISTIAN THING TO DO WOULD BE TO GIVE THE ALREADY ELECTED PRESIDENT THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND IF HE FAILS, THAN WE HAVE THE RIGHT AS A PEOPLE TO DEMAND HIM TO STAND DOWN. PERIOD.�

If the SELECT RECKLESS DEMOCRATS who decided to exercise their right to protest would stop the attacks, threats and loitering of the city, WE WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANOTHER MARSHALL LAW pushed in our face. And you want to know what will happen then???� the now PRESIDENT OBAMA (whom many are no longer happy with) will remain in office until HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE feels like it is safe (it can take years) to give the presidency to someone else.

Then and only then do we need to worry, because your rights WILL COMPLETELY BE CEASED!

Am I WRONG ?????

Regardless,

God keep shining his light and blesdings on you and your family.

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2016 03:43 AM

Clinton wanted to take my freedom of religion from me as she was destroying our constitution. She was extremely hostile to the Christian faith. I saw Trump ask people tp pray for him. He seems sincere and he said he wants to protect our freedom of religion.

I voted for Trump because he said he will appoint conservative judges also. We need to get rid of abortion and restore marriage to a man and a woman. I follow Jesus not any man.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2016 03:53 AM

Well you'll have the next four years to see if he delivers what he said he would...