Author Thread: Show Me This in the Bible Secular Music? It Does Not Exist!!!
GospelofChrist

View Profile
History
Show Me This in the Bible Secular Music? It Does Not Exist!!!
Posted : 13 Jul, 2017 08:25 PM

Show me this in the bible a Christian secular music? It does not exist this is a perverted and carnal way by ungodly men who are not born of God through Christ and his words to draw you into his church and pocketbook. We are told to make a joyful noise unto the Lord NOT a secular music concert to please the preacher's pocketbook and noth for your soul.   We are told NOT to labour after the meat that parishes John 6:27. Christian abomination by bewitched and carnal minded preachers who has faith in the dollars and his vain deceit  has no faith at all in the words of Jesus Christ. Jesus told us his Father draws people unto him through the word and not through vain deceit of the preacher. It is the foolishness of preaching that saves a man NOT the foolishness of concerts. These people have nothing but strong delusions to believe a lie to be dammed with when man do not receive the love of the truth, the words of the Gospel of Christ saves man as they are spirit and life John 6:63. Proud knowing nothing preachers like Mr. Graham and family for not consenting to the wholesome words of our Lord Jesus Christ bewitching you out of your salvation and pocketbook making you twofold more the child of hell then what they are.

Col 2:8] Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Col 3:1] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

[7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

[9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

[10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

[11] Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.‎

2nd Thess 2:10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1st Timothy 6:[3] If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

[4] He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

[5] Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Romans 8:5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

James 4:4] Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

2nd Peter 2:[1] But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

[2] And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

[3] And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2nd Timothy 3:[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Rev 21:8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jude 1:[4] For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

[5] I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

[6] And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

[7] Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

[8] Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

[9] Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

[10] But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

[11] Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

[12] These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

[13] Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

[14] And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

[15] To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

[16] These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Matthew 23:15] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

1st John 2:15] Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

[16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Matthew 15:[7] Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

[8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 8:38] Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

2nd Peter 3:[17] These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

[18] For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

[19] While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

[20] For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

[21] For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

[22] But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1st Cor 1:21] For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

[22] For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

[23] But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

[24] But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Rev 3:15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

[16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

[17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

[18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

[19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

[21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

[22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Isaiah 56:10] His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

[11] Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

[12] Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.

2nd Cor 6:14] Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

[15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

[16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

[17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

[18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.‎

Jeremiah 9:[1] Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!

[2] Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men; that I might leave my people, and go from them! for they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men.

[3] And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.

[4] Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.

[5] And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

[6] Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

[7] Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?

[8] Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.

John 6:43] Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

[44] No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

[45] It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

[46] Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

[47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

[48] I am that bread of life.

[49] Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

[50] This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

[52] The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

[53] Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

[54] Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

[55] For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

[56] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

[57] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

[58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

[59] These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

[60] Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

[61] When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

[62] What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

[63] It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

[64] But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

[65] And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2017 10:33 PM

Walls of bible verses is not a proper way of reasoning, instead of attempting to overpower people the the sheer weight of what you consider to be evidence you should perhaps try your own words with a select few verses to back them up?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2018 04:57 AM

There are many things that exist now that are not in the Bible. Does that mean they don't exist ? if so there are a lot of figments of my imagination in my home. Including the phone I'm writing this message on...:-)

aajf

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2018 06:27 AM

Does this mean we cannot bring people to the Gospel by inviting them on a Church-organized trip ?...since it is the Word alone that brings people to Christ ?...or we should not invite them to dinner or to lunch ?...since it is not food that convert people to Christ ?

I do see if men use these concerts to fill their pockets, that is wrong, but this depends on the wrongdoer, as we have unscrupulous Gospel Concert Promoters as well.

God only speaks in his Scripture about the Words that come from our mouths, that they must be acceptable.....He makes no distinction between words that are spoken as opposed to words that are sung. So if we speak the Gospel, we sing the Gospel...if we speak love to a lady, we sing of love (Song of Songs ?)...if we speak of delicious food, we sing of delicious food (advertisement songs)....when you have a Romantic evening with your future wife, what will you two dance to, "Nearer My God To thee" ?.......you'll be dancing to a Love Song, sung by a Love Song Singer.....Nat King Cole, Lou Rawls, Stevie Wonder.

We make sure our words are acceptable.

Brother...I appreciate your zeal, but please, remember to love...Jesus did not condemn the woman caught in adultery, He gave her a chance "Go and sin no more"....ease up on the brothers and sisters, my brother........Love

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2018 02:55 PM

Wow, all great responses. I particularly liked Rambo's, but all were good responses, IMO.

I'm not sure why people go off on these benders. I've done it a few times in my past, and I think it was because I got swept up by emotion, almost like a wildfire in a dry field. Sometimes, you need to take a breath, step back, and think about what's happening inside your noggin.

Remember what Paul said about eating certain types of food, special days, etc. If those things trip you up, then avoid them. If not, bon appetit.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 11:24 AM

Gospel of Christ is right though, I used to be like him but you calm down after a while. People will only listen to what they want to hear.

When he gets over it he will see there are plenty worst Revelations to discover if he hasn't already.

Many secular songs have people singing about their own destruction and as Kurt Cobain sang 'He's the one who likes all our pretty songs and he likes to sing along and he likes to shoot his gun, but he don't know what it means'.

Loads of those 90's musicians knew the score which is why they wind up dead. Noel & Liam Gallagher are at the top of the deadpool since Kieth Flint's gone.

The Bible, churches, other religions, history, economics, music, science and films are all linked. There are no coincidences and most people are going to be caught out big time. As Robbie Williams sang 'Babylon's back in business', literally.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 07:49 AM

Ok, ^You meant ^

🎶“Know not what it means”🎶

song; In Bloom-

Artist: Nirvana 😊

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 07:52 AM

Ok, ^You meant ^

🎶“Know not what it means”🎶

song; In Bloom-

Artist: Nirvana 😊