Author Thread: Why are guys answering questions to the girls?
Admin

Why are guys answering questions to the girls?
Posted : 27 Aug, 2017 02:47 AM

I'm going through and reading some of the questions that guys are asking the girls and for whatever the reason some guys feel the need to answer questions designated to the women. Makes me not to want to ask questions I legitimately want girls to answer and not dudes. Why do you believe men are answering questions that are for women to answer?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2017 05:26 AM

because I didn't see the sign, because it's a hot topic, because I am free, because I have a valid point - or not ......, there are plenty of reasons to share ones knowledge or point of view, it might be more appropriate to email the people directly in your sights, starting a thread like this is in the passive aggressive camp, you automatically target any male interested in the conversation or commenting, we men have points of view too.

a little less legalism makes society a lot more comfortable for all, discourse in most forms is positive and encourages cohesion.

right gotta go ball and chain is a little too tight, can't .... just..... reach .....the kitchen......aargh someone left a question for the womens section in there...dang...well it is the kitchen.....LOL...ok I better submit to convention, must buy a ticket to the star trek convention and drink copious amounts of beer, oh wait... I DONT DRINK BEER.....oh no...I can't seem to wriggle into any conventions today....aah well off to the womens section

perhaps you might engage in the conversation and make plain your displeasure alternatively post your gripes in the mens section and we can all moan about it together, that is one convention we are all able to fit into, hence your post.

laughter is the best medicine especially when directed at ones self.

have fun be well

Otis

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2017 06:01 AM

because I didn't see the sign, because it's a hot topic, because I am free, because I have a valid point - or not ......, there are plenty of reasons to share ones knowledge or point of view, it might be more appropriate to email the people directly in your sights, starting a thread like this is in the passive aggressive camp, you automatically target any male interested in the conversation or commenting, we men have points of view too.

a little less legalism makes society a lot more comfortable for all, discourse in most forms is positive and encourages cohesion.

right gotta go ball and chain is a little too tight, can't .... just..... reach .....the kitchen......aargh someone left a question for the womens section in there...dang...well it is the kitchen.....LOL...ok I better submit to convention, must buy a ticket to the star trek convention and drink copious amounts of beer, oh wait... I DONT DRINK BEER.....oh no...I can't seem to wriggle into any conventions today....aah well off to the womens section

perhaps you might engage in the conversation and make plain your displeasure alternatively post your gripes in the mens section and we can all moan about it together, that is one convention we are all able to fit into, hence your post.

laughter is the best medicine especially when directed at ones self.

have fun be well

Otis

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2017 01:08 PM

Otis you answer a question that isn't directed at you. Either you are a woman to have answered this or have no regard for the purpose of the makers of this site to have such a section for only women to answer men's questions. If men wanted your input they would not post it in the ask a girl section. The fact that you may have valid points or comments on a man's question to a woman is null and void. Respect the set up as no one who posts in the section of asking the women is looking for a man's perspective. I want I woman's persective to my question. Hence again I post in the ask a girl section. To spell it out let's go into an easier to understand scenario for you. If I were to do a survey asking women x, y, z why the heck do I care about thoughts, answers, opinions.... I don't. Again, hence posting questions in the ask a girl section. By you and other men writing responses to questions specifically addressing women is nonsense no matter how you try and justify. You are also scaring the women away from answering the questions designed for them. If they see your input as harsh and in disagreement with there's they are less likely to respond. They want and I want to see other womens (and only womens) responses without you giving your two cents that was never asked for. Yes you can do what you want, God gave you free will. Or you could respect the concept and design of the ask a girl section as they serve a purpose to only have women respond. You may see it as legalism, but what would be the point of having such sections to ask a man or ask a woman where you chime in where you feel pleased. Seems a little pig headed, disrespectful, and selfish at the very least.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2017 04:24 PM

In this day and age when men go into women's bathrooms and vice versa, commenting in the wrong place is no big deal.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2017 08:43 PM

rattled cage I see, no lets tip toe, in for the kill way to go !

we could argue back and forth I score a few you score a few or you could lighten up ? you are getting angry over nothing, perhaps laughter is far from your heart as you do seem to be in quite a rage.

if you want to win a friend then do so if not just argue over very little, it's a place to connect not disconnect and as we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves chill out, if you have more to say you are free to message me, your call.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2017 03:57 PM

why are you asking girls about a guy's reason for doing something?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 08:42 PM

Otis grow up and stop being a wimp.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 06:26 PM

Pick the answer that you like:

1. Because we are working on our feminine side?

2. Because we live in a couture that feminizes men?

3. Because the church has been working to feminize men for decades?

4. Because there is not enough to keep us busy on the ASK MEN forum?

5. Because some of us would rather have a FAMILY ROOM where we can all discuss things and not be separated by gender? (My favorite)

6. Because we don't have a date to go on?

7. Feel free to add your own...

ozarkmountainman

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2017 11:17 AM

Because I can, that's why

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2017 01:58 AM

lol...

Page : 1 2