Author Thread: Your Profile Effort
1jon310

View Profile
History
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 29 Sep, 2017 04:02 PM

Every so often I read through some of the men's profiles looking for testimonies. I have found that mostly the men create better profiles then the women do. The men depict more spiritual depth then the women do. Assuming that everyone is sincere I would have to give a kudo to my brothers.

So many women have one liners that say nothing about themselves Some do not even have that much. I think that I know the answer but I ask anyway:

Why do many of the women put less effort into their profiles then the men do? Ladies feel free to chime in.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 12:45 PM

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Please consider the possibility that this woman has limited the information online for her safety.

I notice that you haven't posted a picture (I realize most pics are not current or real pics).

The profile is simply a start. What would you do to get to know someone better?

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 30 Oct, 2017 07:23 PM

Since my last post, I thought about my profile and have since updated it.

View Profile
History
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 7 Nov, 2017 11:13 AM

Maybe bcoz wer not used to selling ourselves in d internet..

Also maybe bcoz theres nothing good to say at the moment profile was created

Or lazy to update

If i were to choose

To remain silent

Or put in profile.. My faith is gettin shallow.. I hold my ipad more than my Bible..

Yea probably

Id choose silence instead

xP

baby23

View Profile
History
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 2 Dec, 2017 08:33 AM

I had fun reading the posts on this thread...

Just to share maybe...

I made an account here for the initial purpose of looking for someone to talk to intelligently but anonymously...

I made my profile as real as possible but no photos coz im still scared of simply being here and putting myself out there...

By chatting anonymously i could still freely speak my mind knowing that im still not that exposed...

Maybe when i made a connection with anyone here can i really show my whole self..

Not being a scam but just partially opening up to people...

I try to look for guys without much booHoos about their Faith coz i think its very show-off and untrue... just me thinking..

But honestly i still do look for good profile pics once in a while..

I learned a lot reading here... thanks to the guys and ms. Ocean...

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 13 Dec, 2017 06:57 PM

Welcome baby23,

You are smart to be cautious. This is a public site afterall and you just don't know.

Don't worry about no picture or enough information in your profile. Personally, if he wants to see a picture before getting to know me first, move on..... I am more than just a pretty face.

This way you can comment and people actually read what you wrote.

You may meet someone dear to email with and maybe more or not. Some of the topics are interesting. I have learnt a lot with the men here. Much is what I already suspected.

Enjoy your experience. Oh and ask questions. I enjoy the Ask a Guy/Girl the most.

Blessings to you!

Page : 1 2 3