Author Thread: Playing the field or just playing
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Playing the field or just playing
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 02:19 PM

So often I get love letters which some make me hope and are convincing I soon learn though that my would be future husband is juggling many women all with promises of eternal love which makes me feel sad and hurt and wonder why and wish these men were not so much like my x

oregonsben

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 12:37 PM

Well, first of all, your in America. Many Americans are brainwashed by Hollywood. I hear this happening so often but the really funny thing is women love to watch a man hit on and kiss and who knows what else with 8 or more women on T.V. (The Bachelor) but when it happens to them in real life they complain. : ) On the other hand I don't think there is anything wrong with hitting on multiple women to try to find the right one to marry. Heck some even have more than one wife. I wouldn't worry about it. Men will be men. You may find some men out there with low testosterone levels (most of them these days) and like that but that type of man wont perform as good in many areas in comparison. You have free will. You could let men have free will too.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 04:01 AM

Oh shame, I wouldn't like to live in this type of a world. Better be lonely that with a man with dozens of women.