Author Thread: What's your favourite colour and why?
Admin

What's your favourite colour and why?
Posted : 18 Apr, 2018 06:18 PM

I like Orange because it is such a beautiful joyful colour. I had a bedroom in a lighter shade of it. I found that this mixed with a shade of yellow kept me not wanting to leave that room so peaceful and the family loved it too.

I don't have enough of it yet but let's see what happens soon.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 08:16 PM

My favorite color is pink, because it's a pretty pastel, and looks good on me.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2018 09:19 AM

My favourite colour is green its a bright beautiful colour that reminds me of spring.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2018 04:14 PM

Think of the deepest, most intense green you've ever seen. Perhaps with a hint of blue. That is my favorite color. Don't know why. Perhaps because I grew up in NYC and green always meant summer and summer vacation. Or perhaps because I've always liked reptiles. I don't know.

Nobodyknows

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2018 02:08 PM

Red

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2018 04:51 AM

My favorite color is red. I find it very attractive. I own 6 red shoes... wow even I was surprised about that after I took a mental inventory. I feel confident when I wear my red shoes!

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2018 04:51 AM

My favorite color is red. I find it very attractive. I own 6 red shoes... wow even I was surprised about that after I took a mental inventory. I feel confident when I wear my red shoes!

Its_Ashley

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2018 08:15 AM

Well... for me, I love yellow because it reminds me that life is bright and beautiful, just like the sunshine and sunflower. And yellow makes me smile in hope.

Tori91

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 12:16 PM

I have a couple of them purple coz its royalty,red reminds me of the blood Jesus shed for us and white which mean the purity and peace that we receive through God's Grace.