Author Thread: So what do christian ladies really look for in a guy?
Admin

So what do christian ladies really look for in a guy?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 12:35 AM

I mean I know you ladies love a man that has a huge heart for God and all that. But what else do yall really look for?

ayngrady

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 05:28 AM

hello again

first things first... God first.

I think the perfect guy is patient, kind and gentle, doesnt make himself more than what he is, likes my friends...ie not jelous, isnt angered easily or judgemental and rude,, ...I believe you wrote the list yesterday.

The biggest gift a man can give his gf/wife is to love her like Christ loves him and love her like he loves himself. If a woman feels loved, she in turn will give the love and respect that a man needs.

There is a book out there called the five languages of love for singles. its a great read. also

God questions is ok too along with the purpose driven life. they taught me that if you want to know what or who the creator has created you for, ask the creator.

so to conclude this book ... every person has His/her purpose and a different view on what they require. there is no uniform theory on what women want. The list that came in the Bible ( Gods instruction manual) , however, gives the minimum operating requirements for optimal performance.

ok nuff stuffy talk for now. Iced Chia tea frapachinno anyone?

k.ayn

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 11:38 AM

I don't know if someone can do say a general thing Christian women look for in a Christian man, other that he be Christian. I'd guess like, unbelieving women, to be attracted to the man, but attraction doesn't mean the same concept of inner/outer beauty. For myself, I like the considerate ones who are surprisingly perceptive. I fell head over heals with one of my coworkers because, no matter how much I tried to hide it, he knew what I was feeling and would do everything he could to cheer me up, if I was upset.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 08:14 PM

I would never tell any man or any one that asked me this question. I feel I have some one on my heart of who I personally would see for my mate. I would also feel as if I am setting up any man that read this for molding on my own conditions. I just think if I find him I will know him thats all I am looking for... tknchances

Boazsruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 06:23 AM

A man who would choose winning a thousand lost souls over marrying the most beautiful sexual woman in the world. a man who would rather live modestly and feed the children who are starving and have no clean water. A man that would speak to us like we are china and not a heavy thermos. A man who would love Jesus Christ more than he would ever love me. A man who would pick up his cross daily. A man who is humble. A man who is patient. A man who has vision!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 04:16 PM

My preference is listed in my profile. I look at these items based on past experiences and what i "think" will be ingredients for successful relationship. However, i have to agree, that is me stamping my idea of what God has planned for me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 07:13 PM

I am kinda partial to someone who doesn't wear the world on his shoulders and can laugh at himself from time to time:excited:. I like confidence and personality.

Dayna389

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:27 AM

hey. of course he must have God and Christ.

but also someone that is not too high on himself, having self confidence is great but not to the point of having an ego.

has to be fun and funny, not too serious. And if a guy will let me drive his car, pay for a meal once in a while, and sit down and pray and read the bible with me, hes bank lol.

ya thats me :)