Author Thread: Could someone answer this for me please.
Joseph4279

View Profile
History
Could someone answer this for me please.
Posted : 28 Aug, 2018 12:11 PM

I was talking about somethings I noticed in the Bible.. it just happened to be right before Passover of 2017 the Jewish holiday. It was really cold out for me and was having terrible luck applying for position in my field of study and needed a place to stay.

The question is ... does this make sense to you???

In the garden of Eden Cain kills Abel .... right???

The ground opens it's mouth and swallows Abel... follow me so far???

This means that Abel was sent from heaven(the garden of Eden) to hell underground and symbolically depicted by Cain 'killing' him hell is often symbolized/depicted as being underground.... ok does anyone understand this so far??

On a similar note:

In Revelations if you read the book all the way through.. you'll notice something about the angels and God...

that the angels are clothed in rainbows, stars, clouds, the Sun and the moon (these things all have something in common believe it or not) and God and the angels speak in voices like thunder.

Is there something wrong with me?

does this make the slightest bit of sense to any one of you?

Joseph4279

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2018 12:14 PM

Anyways the admin advises that we should say hello and introduce our selves... I am Joe and new here

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 05:15 PM

Joseph, (Hope I got your name right), have you asked Yhwh what he means by what you read? He will answer if you ask. He gives understanding to a teachable heart. I pray for wisdom and will say this much, he is not stingy or secretive about doling it out.