Author Thread: PURITY
Quipraise

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 4 Sep, 2018 03:53 AM

why do guys demand for sex before marriage yet it is prohibited in the Bible,,,,,,is it among the qualities of a wife or?/

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 4 Sep, 2018 12:10 PM

Because they're tempted by satin to sin.

I could as the same about tattoos. Both are sins that aren't all to easy to commit.

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 4 Sep, 2018 12:10 PM

Because they're tempted by satin to sin.

I could as the same about tattoos. Both are sins that aren't all to easy to commit.

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 4 Sep, 2018 09:55 PM

I don't think all guys demand it. But men just NEED sex more than women do IMO. Maybe when you find the guy that wants it, but doesn't demand it - that's the guy for you?!? Good luck

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 12:04 PM

I would say men demand it more then women.

I seen far more women in my area that are subjected to their own desires then men.

Sin knows no gender, both men and women can equally be temped.

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 12:05 PM

I seen far more women in my area that are subjected to their own desires then men.

View Profile
History
PURITY

View Profile
History
PURITY

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 01:55 PM

aham3, has answered your question. Such men would expect you to indulge their corruption because sensual desire inflames them to immoral excess. They are brazen fornicators.

A follower of Christ would know your body is a temple of the living God; bought with a price to glorify God in your body and spirit. A man of God would have no want to defile your body or their own because the pleasures of sin have nothing on the hope of the promise and unsurpassed inheritance through Jesus Christ.

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 06:46 PM

"I would not say men demand it more then women."

Looks like messed up my post. Above is what I meant to say.

LookingForItAll

View Profile
History
PURITY
Posted : 6 Sep, 2018 09:32 AM

FreckleJess, "need" is a relative term.

Men are kept more aware of the pleasures of sex, and face fewer practical consequences -- especially in modern society, where it is increasingly common to see single mothers who have never been married, and where people at all levels of society have demonstrated a willingness to rationalize their behavior by defining sexual acts as "not sex."

Also, as Ryan Reynolds' character so pungently pointed out in "Definitely, Maybe", there still is no boy word for "s**t".

So the reality is that men ask for extra-marital sex for the same reason they ask for large helpings on dessert -- they enjoy it and feel no shame in trying to get as much as they can.

Page : 1 2