Author Thread: Bad dating experience from Christiandatingforfree.com site
sistersoul

View Profile
History
Bad dating experience from Christiandatingforfree.com site
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 07:09 AM

Please share your stories with us about any experience from dating on this site. We know that people are not perfect, however, we can't be naive to believe "everyone" on this site has the best intentions. This is the transparency of online dating. I see that this site can be used for the wrong intentions. I call wolves in sheep's clothing. Therefore it would be interesting to hearing from those who have had bad experiences because I know there are some stories to be told.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2018 08:48 AM

While I agree that a person's walk is important, being physically attracted to the person your with is also important. I don't care how good your walk is, no one wants to be with someone they're not attracted to. I haven't posted my pics on site but they're here. I wouldn't expect someone to meet me without seeing them & I wouldn't meet someone without seeing theirs. That way if you don't like what you see you don't waste your time on meeting up.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2018 02:43 PM

No one? Really? What about a blind person?

And I know I dont give two ditoly cents about physical attraction. Or at least I nevy felt physically attracted to anyone. Judging one for thier looks is a bad idea.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 03:10 AM

It's not about looks there's many things that attract one human being to another but each to their own.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2018 03:17 AM

They say a pictures paints a thousand words, I've seen some pics where the person looks like a miserable so & so, well that wouldn't work for me I like to laugh and enjoy life...

shea101

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2018 12:45 PM

I agree. Sometimes pretty is poison and handsome is hazardous.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2018 07:12 AM

I found a few good friends from this site and met one of them in person. He is nice, and we become a good friend.

Actually, this site is good, especially when we want to have a lot of friends around the world.

I think not many people who really can find their love partners from this kind of site. It is because the people who message me live in other countries. It is hard to build a good relationship when we live in a different country.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2018 11:32 PM

I talk to a person off this site we hit it off well we had many good conversation, he lived in another State that I did not mine they have planes trains and buses we both discuss some of the things we were looking for in a relationship it appear we were on the same page we talk for 3 months and decide to meet I was so excited to finally meet after talking by phone. Finally the day came I pick him up he was very nice and friendly we laugh and chatted I took him to his hotel I ask would you like to go out to dinner once he rested. I lived about 15 minutes away I would come back and get him I return about two hours later he said he did not want to eat. Could I take him to the store I said sure this man buys grapes and potato chips to eat and I took him back to the hotel. I told him I would pick him up the following day and take him around the city he agreed. I picked him he was dress nice and we started our day we had a very nice time and good conversation I was thinking this is great. He told me I am going to extend my stay the next day when I came to pick him up I said did you make the arrangements to stay and extra day he no I am not staying I said ok we went out to eat laugh and talk like dear friends I stop at the store pick up some junk food and took it over we watch a movie he started saying you are the one for me I was just smiling Little did I know what was in store for me I left to run some errands he calls me 40 min later and said why did you do that I said do what he said the yogurt you brought you put something in it I said we both ate that at the same time what are you talking about then he said those potato chips I said what about them he said you took a needle and stuck a small hole in the bag I said are you crazy why would I do that I have nothing to gain I do not own a needle I said do you want to go to the hospital but I was to afraid to go back over there it sounded like paranoia it was the worse experience I ever had I was praying that he make it back to his State I was finish with that nightmare he called I did not answer I never want to experience nothing like that again that's my bad dating experience.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 05:18 PM

Good Lord. Listen to yourself

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2018 05:18 PM

Good Lord. Listen to yourself

View Profile
History