Author Thread: What are/is your insight(s) of a woman who is independent and knows how to think for herself?
Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
What are/is your insight(s) of a woman who is independent and knows how to think for herself?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 12:23 PM

I often get confused with being a push over because I excel in being able to meet a person where s/he is at in his/her walk in life until it's learned I know how to think for myself. Another thing I find bothersome, is the way guys in this day and age seem to be clingy and expect a woman to support him. Any reasons as to why this seems to be todays norms?

View Profile
History
What are/is your insight(s) of a woman who is independent and knows how to think for herself?
Posted : 12 Oct, 2018 12:13 PM

^ I think your watching to many modern sitcoms

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 04:07 AM

A very important question. I will share my understanding and revelation on this topic. God compassed man and woman in his own image and likeness. This means that both man and woman have a divine nature. The ability to think, reflect, make decisions, act, the ability to take care of yourself, gifts and talents, the power to control on earth, power ..... All this is given to a Man and a woman. Genesis 1:26. People (man and woman) are created needing each other and complement each other. A woman cannot take power into men to be who he is created to be. It is his responsibility to delve into himself and the teachings, to work on himself, to act in accordance with who he is in God. We only conceive our responsibility from ourselves, and then blame each other, and what's even worse we humiliate, detract, order, prohibit saying who and what should be. We are all gods and walk before God. We should not humiliate each other, forbidding a woman what to do, but have love and respect for each other. Love will give clarity to see and appreciate the personality of God in everyone. May God give us the realization that He is greater in us and the power to reveal it, and not to compete, to humiliate others, just to enhance ourselves. We will act and make ourselves better, breaking into the fullness of Christ in us.When we say that women have taken the power of mus. This means that I am not responsible for myself in the same way as women. We are responsible for ourselves, who we are, from whom we, how we live, act and act. Whose responsibility is, can disturb us, but cannot take away our power, responsibility. If I say that, someone is to blame, that I live and behave inappropriately with who I am in God. This means that I independently gave my power to someone. God redeemed us and we are responsible for ourselves. Sin comes from Adam and Eve, who, having committed a sin, began to shift their responsibility to the other. Adam to Eve, Eve to the serpent. Let's be responsible for ourselves and not shift responsibility to others and the world and families will be better, stronger and happier.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History

A very important question. I will share my understanding and revelation on this topic. God compassed man and woman in his own image and likeness. This means that both man and woman have a divine nature. The ability to think, reflect, make decisions, act, the ability to take care of yourself, gifts and talents, the power to control on earth, power ..... All this is given to a Man and a woman. Genesis 1:26. People (man and woman) are created needing each other and complement each other. A woman cannot take power into men to be who he is created to be. It is his responsibility to delve into himself and the teachings, to work on himself, to act in accordance with who he is in God. We only conceive our responsibility from ourselves, and then blame each other, and what's even worse we humiliate, detract, order, prohibit saying who and what should be. We are all gods and walk before God. We should not humiliate each other, forbidding a woman what to do, but have love and respect for each other. Love will give clarity to see and appreciate the personality of God in everyone. May God give us the realization that He is greater in us and the power to reveal it, and not to compete, to humiliate others, just to enhance ourselves. We will act and make ourselves better, breaking into the fullness of Christ in us.When we say that women have taken the power of mus. This means that I am not responsible for myself in the same way as women. We are responsible for ourselves, who we are, from whom we, how we live, act and act. Whose responsibility is, can disturb us, but cannot take away our power, responsibility. If I say that, someone is to blame, that I live and behave inappropriately with who I am in God. This means that I independently gave my power to someone. God redeemed us and we are responsible for ourselves. Sin comes from Adam and Eve, who, having committed a sin, began to shift their responsibility to the other. Adam to Eve, Eve to the serpent. Let's be responsible for ourselves and not shift responsibility to others and the world and families will be better, stronger and happier.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 04:09 AM

When we say that women have taken the power of men. This means that I am not responsible for myself in the same way as women. We are responsible for ourselves, who we are, from whom we, how we live, act and act. Whose responsibility is, can disturb us, but cannot take away our power, responsibility. If I say that, someone is to blame, that I live and behave inappropriately with who I am in God. This means that I independently gave my power to someone. God redeemed us and we are responsible for ourselves. Sin comes from Adam and Eve, who, having committed a sin, began to shift their responsibility to the other. Adam to Eve, Eve to the serpent. Let's be responsible for ourselves and not shift responsibility to others and the world and families will be better, stronger and happier.

Page : 1 2