Author Thread: Taken In Again
musician47

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 20 Oct, 2018 05:20 PM

Well, I've had "the game" played on me again. Met this lady from the Philippines on here, we did well in messaging, she paints sweet verbal pictures of us on an imaginary date, blah, blah. At one point, she was afraid I was writing other women, I thought the same about her writing other men. We learned we weren't. Things were humming along pretty well, when all of a sudden, she gets a bee in her bonnet to have a friend get her on a dating site. Huh? I thought THIS was a dating site! All of a sudden, I am yesterday's chopped liver, and she's wanting a MAN! Someone to talk to a few days then marry him to support her! It's been a few years since I was taken in and stung by a "lady" like her, but yepper, it still happens. I let her know a few things of how I felt about her game. It was not funny. She claimed we were "friends" but friends don't do friends like this. Say one thing one time, then do something else the next. I think I've learned this time, but then I've said that for the past several years every time one of them pulls this line of bull on me. American women are mysterious enough, but those from other countries, forget it. You will lose, guys! Thank God for giving me the only angel on earth that was just plan her and no one else, and who didn't know how to play games. I miss her so much, but one day, we will be reunited in Heaven. Hope this is a lesson for others who buy lines easily like I did. They are only THAT...Just WORDS with no heart in them.

musician47

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 07:37 AM

One more thing, then I'm done. I think God would consider that kind of game playing sinful. Lead someone on, then just walk off, leave them standing there, hurt, disappointed, confused. It's just a plain mean-spirited act. No, Jesus wouldn't do it this way. The only reason I don't delete my account is I enjoy getting the occasional *wink* from women who are just going down the roster of men on here, passing them to everyone. Hitting the "wink button" on their smart phones, "pop pop pop", not even looking back. That does brighten the day, even though I know they don't really mean it, and are just broadcasting them to every man registered here without one thought of having a thing to do with them. Beats getting nothing.

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 10:53 AM

Its sad that some people do this. Just like there is bad people in real life there are bad people online. But don't let it get you down, there are good people out there too. Both online and off.

There is a setting under you account settings here that you can change to block others from outside the USA.

musician47

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 08:44 AM

It truly is, Aham3. I just had one in Dallas send me a smile the other day. I posted a few things to her, kind of trying to be funny, break the ice, and the idiot blocked me! How "nice" is that?! They're all nuts, and what aren't nuts, are mean with it! I just turned around and reported her to CDFF, let them take a look at her. I hope she gets banned. Needless to say, I deleted her insincere smile and counter-blocked her. I did block out of US women, but the foreigners can still view me. Have a good day, Aham3. Mine will be better because I'm probably going to delete my account from this crazy woman site.

"Its sad that some people do this. Just like there is bad people in real life there are bad people online. But don't let it get you down, there are good people out there too. Both online and off.

There is a setting under you account settings here that you can change to block others from outside the USA."

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 12:31 PM

I have a user here do a the same thing to me, I took a look at her profile, it looked grate, but it was getting late so I adder her to me favorites. The next day I found out she blocked me. Just for looking at her profile. But I have found others here that a rather nice and do want to have a relationship so it not all bad. I just have to find the right one.

musician47

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 02:48 PM

I'll say. That beats all. Got her nose out of shape just because you viewed her profile. If they don't want looked at, they need to use common sense and not sign up here. It truly is a mix...those like treated us like dirt, and the nice ones. So far, nothing nice for me. Hope you do better.

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 05:57 PM

And she did not even look at my profile ether. Luckily I'm the kind that does not give up.

musician47

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 06:59 AM

I not only should give up, I should never have ever visited that first dating site years ago. I had already had my precious soul mate, now with the Lord. I just don't think very well I guess.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 25 Oct, 2018 06:45 PM

As a Canadian nice girl, I am sorry for what these crazy women have done.

Yes, Rambo, I have a story about one man on this site. When I wrote to him that I wasn't interested, he replied with a crude comment and I've since blocked him. He signed in with a new name and I've blocked that one too.

It's not just women...... Blessings to all!

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 5 Nov, 2018 11:47 AM

One of the problems on here is all the scammers. I have been approached by so many that I probably say no and block even decent men. When I do take a chance I pray a LOT about it. One clue is when they say this is their last day and they simply must have your phone # before it is too late.

ROSEX5YAPx

View Profile
History
Taken In Again
Posted : 5 Nov, 2018 11:50 AM

One of the problems on here is all the scammers. I have been approached by so many that I probably say no and block even decent men. When I do take a chance I pray a LOT about it. One clue is when they say this is their last day and they simply must have your phone # before it is too late.

Page : 1 2