Author Thread: Yers, mines or mutual...
Admin

Yers, mines or mutual...
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 12:36 PM

Hey ladies, I have noticed that quite a few of you have the opinion that on a first date or meeting it should be the man's decision as for what to do or where to go. I'm curious what yer thoughts are and why? Is it biblical for a first date/meeting?

ps. rock paper scissors works for me... :goofball:

ayngrady

View Profile
History
Yers, mines or mutual...
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:35 AM

You know. im starting to feel the odd one out. I am nervous about the first date anyway and would prefer not to be "suprised" on the first date out.

too many things could be wrong like what if he isnt all that he said he is...or better yet more than he said he is. too many variables then add in some dive or the fish head factory and im lible to melt down and pour myself out the door.

im not shallow, just maybe ... whats the word? ill have to think about that for a while.... wheres my dictionary!

k.ayn

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Yers, mines or mutual...
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 10:40 AM

I don't mind helping to plan it, though, as a benefit for the guy being the one to ask for the date to begin with, I back off of control. Besides, it lets me see what he thinks, since I'd have to honor him as a wife and so I need a preview to make sure I don't end up in a bad situation.

View Profile
History
Yers, mines or mutual...
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 01:11 AM

In general, women are weaker vessel, according to what the Scriptures; from my perspective, I would prefer for a man to take the lead and ask the woman for the first date.

For the safe side, it's always good for a guy to protect or respect a woman, not a female to do for a guy.

If that person is a sincerely, truly man of God, I mean he would love to plann the whole sehedule and get the response from the woman.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Yers, mines or mutual...
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:44 AM

Depends on the girl. Some give ideas to you on the first date, but others like to be surprised. I enjoy surprises very very much. :)

Page : 1 2