Author Thread: would you give up your pet?
Admin

would you give up your pet?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 05:21 PM

dear folks, would you give up your pet for your mate?

ole cattle

gamegal

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 06:09 PM

WOW! That's a really tough one but I don't think so. My dog (choc. lab) doesn't really know he's a dog. He's more like my child. I have to think if someone loved me they would never ask me to give up someone (or something) that I clearly adore. I know it's extreme but would they ask me to stay away from my kids, or my mom if he didn't like them? wouldn't happen- not my definition of love.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 07:55 PM

I dont have any pets to comment but if I had a pet I dont think that I would take the seperation to kindly. I hate snakes and if any one had a snake I wouldnt ask I would just say I cant do this, I havent got any other alternative but to choose the door for both of us.jk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 08:23 PM

Nope, my mini pomeranian is like one of my children. We are a complete package and any man that wants me has to want my kids and my lil doggie too!:yay:

Boazsruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:48 PM

I would give up all my pets! Mate or no mate, they are wearin me out! LOL I have a golden retriever mix with ADHD who sleeps with several balls he wants thrown from dusk till dawn and a one eyed cat thats evil and scratches me and has bit more than once. She is Siamese and has one eye from fighting every other cat who would step in her yard. Oh and then I have fish and oh man cleanin out that tank is work..yep I'd trade them if I knew they were going to be loved and cared for....

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 11:51 PM

I have a lot of admiration for people who see their pets as family - cause I just don't have that same heart. Fido is cute, Fluffy is cuddly, but that's about it for me. I just don't get attached to animals.

So I guess in answer to your question: yes. Lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 05:47 AM

I would have to say no I wouldn't. They become part of the family and even with all my pets at my mom's house right now I miss them all dearly and want to be able have a pet where I live because its just so lonely. (maybe a guinea pig when i movehehe)

explor_r

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:31 PM

I had met a man on here recently who loves and respects animals but recently told me that animals belong outside as he has been raised on a ranch & although loves animals its very wild where he lives. Well, he recently told me as well that he is highly allergic to cats in which I have 2 very precious & expensive himilayan & blue cream persian kitty. Although their fur is not like other cats hair. I also have 2 mini poms & an extreemly tiny papillion whom would not nor could I ever leave such tiny dogs out side for the elements & other critters. Our conversations were a bit far & fewer since then although I clearlty show & say in my profile how much my pets are a part of my life. So, this question has come up recently for me & my answer would clearly be NO.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 04:45 PM

NOT IN A NEW YORK MINUTE -- had him since he was a pup and no one else would put up with him. Love my dog :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:06 PM

dear lisa, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 07:18 AM

Yes, but only if he was allergic and he would have to respect the time needed to get her a good home. It's wasteful for a person to just dump one of God's creations anywhere or kill it for no good reason.

Page : 1 2