Author Thread: MY FRIND CHRIS
Admin

MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:28 PM

OK, ladies here's the deal my friend Chris and I were hanging out today and he started to get on my case about being a virgin again. This really doesn't bother me that much anymore cause I'm used to it .I usually just tell him it wouldn't be so funny if this 6ft. 3in. 200lb. Virgin kicked his butt:boxing: and then he leaves me alone,but then he said something to me that got me upset .He said �buddy even If you do find a girl that's over 20 and still a virgin your not going to want her ,because shes probably only a virgin because shes unattractive and the other guys did'nt give her a second look�.So I thought this was pretty low and I know its not true so I would like to make a request . If you consider yourself to be an attractive Christian girl and still a virgin because you choose to be, please post your thoughts and tell Chris what a jerk he is and prove him wrong!

By the way he used a much more vivid description then just �unattractive� but I thought I'd save you the details.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 10:37 AM

Well, not going to attack him, but I'm a virgin and so is another friend of mine. I think we are both attractive (in the right light, lol), and my aunts and parents were all virgins. They were not bad-looking. There are Christian guys that are good-looking too and yet still are virgins, including yourself. Personally, I think only adds to attractiveness.

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:59 PM

I'm a 27 year old beautiful virgin and proud of it. Let me tell ya, it's not easy for women either. You have to remember that your friend Chris totally doesn't get it - he is immature and doesn't understand God's plan, so of course he's going to hassle you. Deep down, he knows you have something special that he can no longer get back, which makes him jealous, even though he won't admit it. But you know the truth about God's design. Be a man and stand up for the truth. Remember, your citizenship is in heaven and you answer to the King, not your friend.

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:02 PM

P.S. If he does it again, don't show your annoyance or threaten to "kick his butt." Just sadly shake your head and look him in the eye sincerly and say, "I'm sorry, but you just don't get it, man. I'm following God's plan, not yours. I hope that one day you'll understand it yourself." After that, don't even discuss it, just ignore him on this issue. You know where you stand. You don't have to defend yourself.

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 09:51 PM

Well sorry it took me so long to get back to you all. Iv gotta say I'm kind of disappointed to the response to this thread,I was hoping for a more overwhelming response but o well. As for Prov 31 Lady thanks for the advice but I think I'll stick to threats of physical violence. I like what you said but I don't think it would sound right coming from me .

This hole virginity thing has just bin eating me alive this past year. What was once a vary black and white issue becoming more and more of a fuzzy gray area. Its just that they say you regret the things you don't do more then the things you do do, and I missed out a lot growing up and threw my teen years and I don't wont my twenty's to be the same. Plus I'm am sick and tired of being treated like I have some kind of disease by my friend .They all say stuff like �o you'll have sex when your ready' I BIN READY FOR FIVE YEARS!!!, or �are you just bad at picking up girls�NO THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!!! I 'v had several good offers made by some vary attractive women but I turned them down, God only knows why because I really don't any more. I'm really starting to think maybe after going to church every Sunday for the first eighteen years of my life and being home schooled that Iv just bin programed to think this way.

I just want to do whats right. I want whats fair to myself ,and if shes out there my future wife. I also don't want to be naive , I have to at least admit the fact that I'm part of a vary small minority and the chances of me finding someone who is also a virgin and meats all the other criteria is vary slim at best. I really hope this isn't gods way of testing me because if it is it's NOT COOL!!!!

I hope all you girls out there do not think I'm just someone thats just angry and bitter all time ,im really a big teddy bear once you get to know me:winksmile:!

desipe

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 01:58 AM

what if you lets say meat a girl who is christian, you guys have things in common and get along very well, things work out just as you imagined ... ... ... and then you find out shes not a virgin anymore because couple years before she was not christian and done all kinds of things you don�t do when you are christian??? what then??? our God is a God of second chances!

man, don�t worry about wrong or right, ready or not, friends are not really friends if they try to push you into something you actually don�t want and not feel right about!!!

take care of yourself, your soul, your feelings,your body, treat it like a temple!

see, you still have something your friends don�t have anymore and will never ever get it again, their virginity, once gone it stays gone! so on the long run your buddys are the losers :rocknroll:

what if lets say you look for a girl just to get it done and over with, what would your friends say about you then and whats with the girl or your future wife!!! ...

don�t do anything just to please others ... sooner or later you will regret pleasing others but our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

the Lord won�t leave you!!!

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 07:37 PM

Thats a good question desipe ,and its a scenario I'v gone over in my head before.I really don't know what I would do ,I guess I would feel vary hurt and disappointed.I would fell cheated ,like I just wasted my time. Now because I'm a Christian Its my duty to forgive her but could I forget, I doubt it, I'm to much of a jealous person to be able to do that, but if I was really that in love with her I guess I would just have to get over it.Hopefully it doesn't come to that though. Although with my luck lately I would not be surprised if something like that happened.

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 10:10 PM

dear jarred, welcome to the forums.

ole cattle

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 02:50 AM

Well. ...I'm not a virgin BUT AM A WOMAN so my thought count.

You are AMAZING for saving yourself. Your friend isn't a friend...he's obviously an idiotic, closed-minded loser of whom is attempting to lessen the great victory you have and streal your joy. Don't let his cheap status of average Joe that's possessed every girl to Tim-buck-two reign over your romantic, chivalrous ardor. If anything, you're respecting your future wife- and when you and she are in bed for the first time, you will have the satisfaction of telling her she is your first and last and all you need to be complete. He can't say that to HIS wife....she's just another #.

Mean enough? :p lol. I hate when people diss virgins... you guys work so HARD to stay that way...GEEZE....

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 09:47 PM

Well italiana thank you for thinking so , I do not get complements like that vary often. To bad the other girls on this site don't think that or we probably wouldn't be having this conversation ha ha:laugh:.Your right about my friend he is an idiotic,closed minded looser :dunce:if I hadn't known him for so long I wouldn't even hang out with him. He wasn't always that way though he used to say that he and his girlfriend where going to wait until they were married but I guess she changed her mind:angeldevil: so about six months ago they shacked up and hes pretty much bin reminding me ever since .I guess he feels like he beat me and he knows I hate to loose, I mean I really really hate to loose.

What hes says really dosn't bother me much, because if I really want to I can get him to shut up. But I cant shut up the thoughts in my own mind, and the one thing that goes through my head more then anything else is how long am I realistically sapose to wait?Am I really sappose to wast the best year of my life and miss out on some of life's greatest pleaser's for something that might never be?But there is no good answer,trust me iv gone through about every scenario in my head and Ill always loose out on something. Even if I did find someone I wouldn't be able saport her , I live with my parent, Iv got student lones to pay off and I have no job because I'm an auto tech and bottom has just completely dropped out of the automotive industry.

All well, some how I still manage to drag my self out of bed in the morning and keep trying that's gotta be worth something right:applause:?

muhugcy

View Profile
History
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 12:14 AM

Well, I might be a little late in responding, but I also consider myself an attractive young woman and am also still a virgin AND I'm 28, ALMOST 29. It sounds like you need to maybe be finding a couple of strong Christian friends who are also waiting for marriage. It would help to have something to counteract the negative view of sex that you're getting from your friend. I think you'll find that you're not in as much of a minority as you might think. Are there guys at your church that you respect that could be supportive of you in this area? Even older guys who've dealt w/ this could be a real help.

I understand feeling like these are the best years of your life, but trust me, they do get better. Life doesn't end at 21, LOL! And speaking as a woman who's been keeping herself for a possible future husband for nearly 30 years (whew! doesn't feel like it's been that long!), I have a much deeper respect and admiration for those men who've decided to keep that one area of their life special for just their wife. I can't tell you how much I appreciate those who would put away their own desires to honor their wife-to-be.

Stay strong, continue to resist temptation, and go to God with this. Talk it out with Him. He invented sex, so I don't think He'll be too embarrassed by the subject. :)