Author Thread: How much do looks matter?
Admin

How much do looks matter?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 10:29 PM

I am not the best looking guy in the world. How much does that matter? Are you all looking for Brad Pitt?

[S]

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 11:04 PM

Personality, personality, personality. That's where the true good looks come from.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 05:54 AM

I have to agree with Linnie!

It's all in the personality.

ayngrady

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:18 AM

First off brad Pitt is not a dreamy as they all say he is. Now the younger shawn connery or harrison ford.... ya maybe.

Im not going to lie to you ( "you're welcome") looks mean something to me but treat me like a lady, like Im worth the dirt God made me out of, and touch me ( hugs and such) like im a precious jewell in a crown for your head and that is more important than looks.

show up in holey faded clothes that have extra dirt and I will figure you dont value yourself enough to value me.

k.ayn

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 10:33 AM

Inner beauty shines through.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:52 PM

Wow - I totally agree with k.ayn!

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 07:16 AM

I don't know.... Brad Pitt is preeeetty dreeeeamy! And I would take Shawn Connery or Harrison Ford just like they are!:laugh:

Truth is I don't stand a chance with those guys so I'll settle for the one the God choses.:glow: I don't care what he looks like as long as he loves God more than he loves me. "Cause then he will know how to take care of himself and me.

In Christ, Sandy

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 04:47 PM

Treating me like a lady and that I am worth the dirt God made me with. I couldnt have said that better if I said it myself...

Thanks kyan I am goin to remember that...That is so awsome....tknchances

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:04 PM

On a serious note: If we were all born blind -- it wouldn't matter at all -- given that's not the case -- to some degree we look at the exterior first -- it's a natural knee jerk reaction -- but if there is NOOOOOOOO substance or depth of character inside -- well... Looks or No looks..... C-YA!!!!! Got better things and people to hang with than shallow waters.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:09 PM

dear kayn, just one minor correcton.. man was made from dirt and woman was made from mans rib hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 06:53 PM

lol I was wondering who was going to point that out....by the way its dust...lol My mom always told my dad when he would say the man is the head and she would spout off and say and I am the neck you cant turn one way unless I help you.lol

Page : 1 2