Author Thread: Hello dear brothers. I appeal to you with a request. We are preparing for a women's conference. Need your opinion. What issues and topics are very important for women to study. Thank you for your help. write in messages.
Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Hello dear brothers. I appeal to you with a request. We are preparing for a women's conference. Need your opinion. What issues and topics are very important for women to study. Thank you for your help. write in messages.
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 03:29 PM

Hello dear brothers.

I appeal to you with a request. We are preparing for a women's conference. Need your opinion. What issues and topics are very important for women to study. Thank you for your help. write in messages.

View Profile
History
Hello dear brothers. I appeal to you with a request. We are preparing for a women's conference. Need your opinion. What issues and topics are very important for women to study. Thank you for your help. write in messages.
Posted : 8 Feb, 2019 08:38 AM

Mostly:

the spirits of Ahab and Jezebel

role vs value vs rights

real strength vs perceived/visible/superficial strength

real empowerment vs everything being handed to you on a silver platter.....

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2019 05:26 PM

Really a good question!

I found a very helpful article from the “Peaceful Haven” by Janelle. I used it in response to another question you asked on a different thread. This partial article is sooooo relevant it bears repeating here and it may provide additional fodder to consider for your conference

15 CHARACTERISTICS OF BIBLICAL FEMININITY

STRONG (Proverbs 31:17) There is no feminine weakness here although it is noted that the woman is the weaker vessel. It is helpful to remember that God’s power is made perfect in your weakness. Ask God to give you His strength.

IMAGE OF GOD (Genesis 1:26-27) Women are created in God’s image and with that comes a call to represent God well.

TEACHER (Ephesians 6:1-4) Women are to teach their own children about the ways of God, Scripture and how to love. Women are also to teach other women.

HELPER (Genesis 2:18) We are to be our husband’s helper and not the other way around. Marriage is a high calling and a privilege. We should be actively involved in helping our husband in all areas of his life.

A WOMAN (Genesis 2:21-23) There is no androgyny in the Bible. Men are men with certain roles and responsibilities and women are women with their own role and set of responsibilities.

MENTOR (Titus 2:3-5) We as women are to teach, disciple and train other women to love God, their husbands, and children.

TRUSTWORTHY (Proverbs 31:11) Her husband, children, and church know her to be trustworthy by her speech and actions.

SUBMISSIVE (Ephesians 5:22-24) She is submissive to God and to her husband.

CHRIST FOLLOWER (Deuteronomy 6:7) She is a Christian in name and deed.

HOMEMAKER (Titus 2:5) Her realm of influence and the majority of her work is home-based.

ENTREPRENEUR (Proverbs 10:31) She creatively comes up with ways to supplement her husband’s income.

MOTHER (Genesis 1:27-28) If God enables her, she is to have children. She is also to have spiritual children, teaching other women and women new in the faith.

CHURCH MEMBER (Acts 2:39) She is a member of her local church where she meets with other believers to worship God, serve and fellowship with other believers.

KIND (Proverbs 31:26) She speaks words that display God’s wisdom and kindness is on her tongue.

BEAUTIFUL (1st Peter 3:3-4) She has a quiet and gentle spirit which is precious in God’s sight.

—-Janelle

THANKS Janelle!!