Author Thread: WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 08:00 AM

I think maybe they are convicted? And then I see those who have no trouble capitalizing 'I' for themselves but don't capitalize 'G' in God. Then when I tell them, they get mad and try to say I'm judging them...and come back with insults.

However as scripture says in 1 CORINTHIANS 2:15 Amp Version "But the spiritual man [the spiritually mature Christian] judges all things [questions, examines and applies what the Holy Spirit reveals], yet is himself judged by no one [the unbeliever cannot judge and understand the believer’s spiritual nature]."

Myself, if someone pointed that out to me, I'd thank them.

What would your reaction be?

Princess1957

View Profile
History
WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 12:46 PM

You make such a good point here sister thank you Jesus

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 08:11 PM

you are welcome champion! God bless you too

Minister_Boaz^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 07:11 AM

I think that's a valid question, but also think that that could be a bit narrow-minded to believe that it has to be something wrong with a person because they don't mention God. Someone can say all the 'right things' in their profile and still not live that life, whereas someone can also say nothing and be extremely spiritual. Personally, I feel that, even on a Christian dating site, it can be a bit cliche....people tend to say the same things and speak 'Christianese'. They may be genuine, but I don't feel the need to try to prove who I am in my profile. That's just me. I don't feel others are wrong to do it differently either.

deartheo

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 12:01 PM

I don’t think these people should be challenged because it does sound like judgment. Personally, I use things like this to avoid these people. My 2 biggest turnoffs are not mentioning their relationship with Jesus/God and any woman who shows even the least amount of cleavage. I believe all Christian men and women should show the highest amount of modesty in their photos or I will just pass you by. Choose this day who you will serve...the world or the Lord. In the same subject of photos is blowing kisses and sexy poses. I believe their are sites that would welcome you but no good Christian man should lower God’s standards in the search for a good Christian woman. My opinion...a little. God’s standards...definitely!

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2019 05:08 PM

I have learned from experience that many who do not put anything about God on their profile...or that don't have a profile picture, or have sunglasses on generally are trying to draw loose women who don't recognize their value or care. When I've dated those that do not talk about God, they confirm my red flag.

And again, my QUESTION in my post is why do they get UPSET when they message me and I tell them I didn't reach out because there is no mention of God.

I am not messaging them first...they are messaging me asking why I passed them up...and when I TELL them (which most people just don't bother), they get upset.

If it is your objective to get results...why do you get mad when we tell you what we don't like???

Myself, I would just use that information...the same way stores look for feedback to get better customer service.

It goes without saying that those who know the Word may not practice it. But I PREFER one that takes God with them everywhere...even on their profile.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 03:13 AM

It is because they trust in themselves and lean on their own understanding. They dont understand if we explain our christian values. Prov. 13-20 says – “Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” We are highly favoured.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 08:32 AM

'Narrow-minded?" ok...so kind of like the narrow road, right?

It has been proven that 93% of communication is NON-verbal. So if someone doesn't mention God on their profile,

or they capitalize 'I' for themselves thru their profile but don't capitalize 'g' for their god....it tells me that the Creator is not of highest regard. We can analyze the difference between a typo and negligence. We can also tell the difference when someone may be literally-challenged and don't hold them to the same. But someone we can TELL went to college knows better...and has chosen to dismiss proofreading their message to a potential mate.