Author Thread: Desperation
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Desperation
Posted : 6 May, 2019 06:59 PM

Just because you're online dating doesn't mean you're desperately searching for love. Could be you want to develop a good friendship.

Christians should pray about meeting in person. Meeting someone not right for you as a partner could be Very disappointing.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Desperation
Posted : 6 May, 2019 10:28 PM

I agree. I am NOT desperate. I don't feel as old as I really am, and I would very much like to meet a man to email, have coffee, go to a flea market. But not desperate enough to line up with someone who is going to treat me badly, lie to me, And I won't end up being scammed. I can take my time. Actually I am much younger than some of our USA Senators who have served since dirt was invented LOL. Forget about being desperate and pray for a kind gentle person to contact you. That's what I am going to do.

Princess1957

View Profile
History
Desperation
Posted : 9 May, 2019 07:22 PM

Exactly no desperation

Silverwings2

View Profile
History
Desperation
Posted : 17 May, 2019 07:02 PM

I AGREE TOTALLY, NOTHING IS MUCH BETTER THAN DISAPPOINTMENT ,AND WORSE!

Silverwings2

View Profile
History
Desperation
Posted : 17 May, 2019 07:04 PM

I like your philosophy!!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Desperation
Posted : 1 Jun, 2019 12:30 AM

Being in a relationship is not the be all and end all for me. I enjoy a happy and full life now, and if I meet someone special along the way that'll be the icing on the cake.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Desperation
Posted : 4 Jun, 2019 09:22 PM

It's BEEN normal for a LONG time.

Especially for Christians over 40 cuz we don't like clubs and rarely go out or to the gym.

Pastors and Praise Singers like me have challenges cuz we don't want to date within the flock...doesn't feel right and don't want to deal with possible breakup and the mess it could cause doing our work for the church...and we don't go clubbing, so we choose online. Check these statistics https://www.eharmony.com/online-dating-statistics/