Author Thread: 7 years of missions- demonstrating the Gospel while preaching it like Jesus
Admin

7 years of missions- demonstrating the Gospel while preaching it like Jesus
Posted : 13 Jun, 2019 06:13 PM

In Bible College the Lord moved me to quit singing in church choirs and head out on the streets. My mission ministry was born when I said 'yes' then grabbed my Bible and headed out. It was cold. I met people who were amazed that I was out there and that I took time to smile and ask how they were doing. I listened, I gave them what they asked for- it's usually something reasonable and practical and opens the door to more effective and sincere conversations including questions and answers about the Lord. There's a good chance there'll be an opportunity to read the Bible together, pray together, encourage one another and share testimonials. Sometimes I pray in Jesus' Name for a car door to open because someone locked themselves out in the rain and the door opened. (2017 in Miramichi NB CAN) People were sick or hurting and I prayed and they felt better. I honored a man's request to buy him a coffee and two hors later I baptized Him in the Name of Fr. Son HS. with my personal bottle of water (2018 in Moncton NB CAN) I set up a table on the streets on a big holiday for all those who were left out of the holiday and I saw two arch rivals who wouldn't normally walk on the same side of the street together sharing ketchup and mashed potatoes and eating chicken side by side. We talked about what we were thankful for and read from the Bible. (2015 in Peterborough ON CAN) I give out free Bibles in English and French buying them beforehand at reduced rates online. I bought a cold sad homeless guy a coffee when he asked and then sat with him and encouraged him to read his Bible repent and tell all his friends about Jesus and God totally changed his life in just 3 months, he's off drugs, got an apartment and a great roommate, got a couple great jobs, joined a church and smiles constantly. (2018 in Moncton NB CAN) Last week I blessed a guy who needed food and he was really moved to join a church and read his Bible (2019 in Shippagan NB CAN) I successfully encouraged two others to do the same while blessing them and moving them with kindness that day. I convinced a believing woman to spread the Gospel with her friends and family and promised her a free Bible when I have more French ones. I gave a sad man too much money to fit into his little cup he was using to beg with and encouraged him to read his Bible and he wept, a week later I saw him again walking around confidently and taking charge of his life. (2018 Truro NS CAN) Jesus said Go Make Disciples, Mt 28:18 and I went and god was with me. I used to go out one week at a time and now I go out one month at a time to different regions across 5 provinces. Hallelujah. I sold my home in ON CAN and moved to NB when the Lord called me in 2016 and the Lord blessed me like crazy. Others were motivated to go out and evangelize too after they saw me do that. Lots of them. I don't ask for money, God reimburses me, I ask people to go do as Jesus did, like I am and that's it. That's alot. Imagine the rewards in this world and the next. Please pray. Please go! God will be with you, I know this for certain. Blessings in Christ forever, Johnny.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 01:05 PM

God bless you for all the good deeds you've done!

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2019 04:33 AM

Thanks for the encouragement Maria Rosana! Let's all do what we can to make Christ known everywhere and build up treasures in heaven while leading the world to the Gospel of Salvation and peace in love. We can interact with one person at a time, and every person all the time, amen. Happy Sunday! Blessings in Christ forever amen.

InGodsGrip

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2019 10:52 PM

God bless you brother! Keep on Keepin' on for the Kingdom of God! I prayed for you just now. We need more true believers like you.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2019 05:39 PM

I've heard a lot of "stuff" in my life, but it is beyond my comprehension how you could baptize a person with your personal bottle of water. The Bible is not talking about little droplets of water... you need a river, pond, lake, ocean, whatever is enough to submerge the entire body. Confess your sins, are drowned and resurrected. hmmmm I wonder what kind of missionary you are? pretty unusual.