Author Thread: Girls I need your advice on this
az130

View Profile
History
Girls I need your advice on this
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 01:59 AM

I dont know why my profile gets so little replies whereas some guys get so many and girls I have talked to will talk to me once and then disappear for ages. I dont know what im doing wrong. any ideas?

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 11:03 AM

AZ,

Maybe you are searching too hard, but I give you credit for trying to contact ladies. Don't focus so much on finding someone that it negatively affects your everyday life. God will never give you more than you can handle. The issues you face will only make you stronger in the end.

My point here is just don't sit around and wait for things to happen. If God has a relationship/marriage in His plans for you, it will happen - and it will happen when you least expect it.

Also, being that you are from New Zealand, you have to understand that most of the people on this site are from U.S. and the distance could be an issue. I think your's is the first profile I have ever seen on here from New Zealand.

I wouldn't say that are doing anything wrong, but maybe just slow it down a little bit and let God build you up. You may be taking it too personally when someone doesn't write you back.

May God bless you in your search.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 01:56 AM

Try adding a few more pictures of yourself- women like details and one picture isn't as good as two, three or four- they want to see you and the outfit you are wearing (is it a school uniform?) covers you so much, it's hard to see you! ^_^

Also, if you want to keep girls around you need to keep engaging them in good conversation. Don't im them without something nice to say- have a purposeful question tucked away here and there to surprise her or make her smile in hope.

Most of all- don't give up in the hunt- you will do well

Blessings!

xo M

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:37 AM

it used to be the same for when i didn't have a photo. that seems to always be the case, no matter what site you're on. does it matter if yo have aphoto or not? trithfully, to most it does (sadly). however, what really does matter is what you describe in your profile. and btw, no problem there! it has the honesty, kindness, and everything. but i will suggest this to you: try benga little more positive. it worked for me.

BEST OF LUCK, MY FRIEND.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 11:58 PM

Yes my friend you need more pictures. Also the advice about being positive is very true. You ever hear the saying laugh and the whole world laughs with you. Cry and you cry alone.

This is so true unfortunately. If you want to attract people you need to be showing that you are enjoying life. Not acting like you are looking too hard either. Unfortunately human nature makes us less attractive to some one that appears desperate.

The distance thing will be a set back but don't be discouraged. God has a plan for you. Trust in him.

God bless you and keep you strong!