Author Thread: Monogamy
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 4 Sep, 2019 05:10 PM

Monogamous relationship is Christian man should be seeking.

Why is it many men on this site are seeking Long term relationship with sec included?

God created a man and one woman for him. If God wanted man to have multiple women , He would created the man more than one woman.

Man finding a wife is a good thing . Proverbs 18:22

Servantfiss

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 03:36 PM

@ cupcakeme ,

Mt 5:17 ¶ Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mt 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mt 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mt 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

There is your " Old Testament " LAW you spoke of , have you listened to Jesus lately ?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 05:13 PM

We are under Grace not under the Law.

Please take your scripture to biblical forums as asked!

This thread is a Personal question.

Arguments are not welcome .

Servantfiss

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 09:00 AM

@ cupcakeme ,

I find it very odd that you demand a man take his scripture elsewhere saying , and I quote " Please take your scripture to biblical forums as asked! " . And all this while you claim to be a " true believer " , have you not heard , have you not read ,

Jer 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

So how does man know the way ?

Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

You did ask a question of the men here , and I assume because of your accusations of some as not true believers , that you indeed are asking men of Faith to answer it . I also must point out that you yourself quoted scripture in the very question you asked , so how then do you demand such a thing and why ? Could it be that you are on the wrong web site asking the question ?

Again you quoted ,

Ro 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

But lets not stop reading there , let us continue to hear the Word of God ,

Ro 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Did you hear that ? , for "righteousness" , it does NOT say the Torah ( the LAW ) has been abolished or that it does not apply to us today . So how do we know that for certainty ? Let us read on !

Jeremiah 31:33 , Heb 8:10 , 10:16 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Lets not stop there though either , let us " hear Him " as we have been commanded .

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

And again ,

1Jo 3:4 ¶ Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Ro 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Therefore, if there is no Law then there can be no sin and further , no need for Grace then , .... yes ?

So I will leave you with this and allow you to meditate on what you have said , what you believe about the LAW . For I do not argue with you or anyone else about the Scriptures , but I am commanded to bring them " in season and out of season "

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 11:55 AM

Nothing strange about taking scripture to Biblical forums discussion here.

Seems you would be better discussion there.

Judging me , judges You!

God doesn't like arguing of which you continue to be objective on my thread.

Why not start your own !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 12:16 PM

Discussion of Scripture is on the Biblical forum here!

For men who can handle real challenge !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 12:29 PM

Subject is on Biblical forum now . Take the man challenge .

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 01:31 AM

finding a wife is a good thing? finding a few wives must be a great thing ?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 01:16 PM

@PHOTO

👿

This topic is Moved .. follow directions!

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 08:13 PM

cuntcake take Your women's lib agendas elsewhere,please thank You.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Monogamy
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 12:10 PM

This is a Christian site ! Your statements are from the .👿

Not respectable ! Please comment on Biblical to this topic.

Be a Man! Hi where you can fight with a man instead of offending a woman.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7