Author Thread: I sent a few women some private messages on here but they still haven't responded
Admin

I sent a few women some private messages on here but they still haven't responded
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 06:37 PM

I asked them simple little questions like "Do you like animals?" "Do you like movies?" "What's your favorite color?" and things like that. Every single one that I asked has gotten no answer. And I know that they're online, because I can see that little green dot on their profile picture, and I know that they have seen the message. So what's going on? Are these women just not interested in me? I've waited it out after asking them one question and I don't get any replies. Can I just get the truth already? Am I not interesting to you? If your answer is "No." then just say so. If you're afraid of hurting my feelings or breaking my heart then just stop. I'd rather see a "Not interested." instead of just pure silence. At least I'd know not to waste my time.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
I sent a few women some private messages on here but they still haven't responded
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 02:26 AM

It would be nice if people were more courteous in their dealings with others. Unfortunately that's not always the case and the lack of a response is your answer sadly.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 10:15 AM

Many women will not answer s message, if they are not interested in you.

Men do the same thing! If they are not attracted to the woman who messaged them , they read and ignore the message.

If find that rude. .

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 07:11 PM

Maybe try humor. It's a good starting point, and if they respond, you can ask your questions and animals, colors, and other things. Best wishes.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 11:03 PM

No response means they're not interested. it's difficult to be direct about saying they don't find the sender attractive. So they just ignore the message. When that happens, just move on to the next girl.

Sherry_J

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 06:21 AM

I find it rather childish and immature for someone to ignore a person that took their time to say hello especially when it shows you actually read the message. Its so simple and courteous to say no

GodlyWoman7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2019 05:56 PM

I’ve found that many messages need to be sent (to many different people) before there is a real person to reply. Those that don’t reply to you are not worth your time...

Who wants to date someone that ignores you!?

It’s annoying, but you have to just move on. You’ll be delighted when someone does reply.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2019 02:10 PM

Yeah, that's true.