d.know man is a eye land.

e.know man is a I land

f. no man is a I land.

what is correct?

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 07:31 PM

None of the above. Why post a silly question? You'll just make your detractors more irate with you. 🤣Trying to find out how educated or foolish women are on here?

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 09:10 PM

thank You Spiritual, it is a phrase I have heard, and never seen in writing , trying to figure out what Ladies are really saying,that is all.

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:33 AM

I believe you're literate. You should know when to use "a" and "an." And as for spelling, well, there are speech to text apps.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:35 PM

The answer is:

G. Derp!

Alligator

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 09:32 PM

The OP is not really looking for a date or companionship or marriage. he probably is not a Christian. He is one of those little twerps that live under a bridge....a TROLL.

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 01:01 AM

I having difficulty believing Ladies would say these things , and not be able to explain what it means?

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 02:20 AM

Whatever the reason for the question ,,,,,,,, your grammar is incorrect! Proper wording in this case would be "which is true"?

Good point here in my opinion. When I write a message to a woman, I make sure it is at least written correctly. It is one of your few first impressions.

View Profile
History
help?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 02:20 AM

Whatever the reason for the question ,,,,,,,, your grammar is incorrect! Proper wording in this case would be "which is true"?

Good point here in my opinion. When I write a message to a woman, I make sure it is at least written correctly. It is one of your few first impressions.