Author Thread: This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 07:53 AM

What do you have in way of scripture to promote a woman in church.

Bishop

Pastor

Minister

1Timothy 2:11-14

NKJV

Let a woman learn in silence and all submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first then Eve. And Adam was not deceived , but the woman being deceived , fell into transgression.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 10:51 AM

Prophetic,

I think you're confusing covenants vs laws.

Seems like multiple people are trying to explain things to you. Maybe consider their words. If you're an outlier, then maybe consider why you're an outlier. It doesn't always mean your wrong, but there's a reason you're coming to different conclusions.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 02:05 PM

Timothy 2:11,12: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

Women may teach a man in their home when their husband is present as per:

Acts 18:26: He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, **THEY** invited **HIM** to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

There are absolutely no other exceptions to God's command in I Timothy 2:11,12 that a woman may not teach a man God's Word in the New Testament!!

I Corinthians 15:34,35:**WOMEN** should remain silent in the churches, They are not allowed **TO SPEAK**, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about anything, they should ask their husbands at home; for it is **DISGRACEFUL** for a **WOMAN** **TO SPEAK IN THE CHURCH**!!

Many people ask: Why did Jesus tell the holy spirit to inspire Paul to write in I Timothy 2:11,12 that a woman is not allowed to teach men the Word of God??

Those who believe women may now be pastors and teachers of men have the following reasons:

Some say that women were not as well educated as men in the First Century. Whereas presently 51 percent of those in universities in the USA are women.

Others say that women were not even allowed to vote in the USA until AD 1919 and now there have been women Presidents in England and Germany since women are more accepted in our present culture. And a woman had 3 million more votes than a man in USA Presidential race in 2016.

However, many have completely forgotten that God has already told us the **ONLY REASON** women are not allowed to teach men the Word of God in:

I Timothy 2:11-14: A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I **DO NOT PERMIT A WOMAN TO TEACH** or to have authority over **A MAN**; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. and Adam was not the one deceived; it was the **WOMAN WHO WAS DECEIVED** **AND BECAME A SINNER**!!

Actually the Evangelical churches agree that women should not be their pastors in their churches. In the Southern Baptist Churches 99.92 percent of the pastors are men and only .08 percent women. The average of all the Evangelical churches is around 1 percent. In Pentecostal churches about 9 percent of pastors are woman and in liberal churches about 16 percent of the pastors are women.

The main disagreements among Evangelical believers is whether women can teach on the radio or the internet if they are not in a church. Or can they teach in Christian Forums on the internet. My own personal opinion is that women may quote Scripture but not interpret Scripture when men are present in the Forum. I also believe women can give their own person testimony on Christian Forums. I also believe that women can open up a new topic on Christian Forums.

Since I believe that women may not teach God's Word to men except in their own home with their husbands present as per Acts 18:26 above.

What is your view? Do you believe that there should be some restrictions on women teaching men on Christian Forums??

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 04:16 PM

Yes, Sorry teddy for misunderstanding you and not seeing your sarcasm toward Parrot the prophetic.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2019 05:15 AM

God doesn't like rudeness! Such inconsideration of my original topic here!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2019 08:10 PM

Timothy 2:11,12: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**! {ACTS 18:26 is the **ONLY EXCEPTION**!!}

Women may teach a man in their home when their husband is present as per:

Acts 18:26: He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, **THEY** invited **HIM** to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

There are absolutely no other exceptions to God's command in I Timothy 2:11,12 that a woman may not teach a man God's Word in the New Testament!!

I Corinthians 15:34,35:**WOMEN** should remain silent in the churches, They are not allowed **TO SPEAK**, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about anything, they should ask their husbands at home; for it is **DISGRACEFUL** for a **WOMAN** **TO SPEAK IN THE CHURCH**!!

Many people ask: Why did Jesus tell the holy spirit to inspire Paul to write in I Timothy 2:11,12 that a woman is not allowed to teach men the Word of God??

Those who believe women may now be pastors and teachers of men have the following reasons:

Some say that women were not as well educated as men in the First Century. Whereas presently 51 percent of those in universities in the USA are women.

Others say that women were not even allowed to vote in the USA until AD 1919 and now there have been women Presidents in England and Germany since women are more accepted in our present culture. And a woman had 3 million more votes than a man in USA Presidential race in 2016.

However, many have completely forgotten that God has already told us the **ONLY REASON** women are not allowed to teach men the Word of God in:

I Timothy 2:11-14: A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I **DO NOT PERMIT A WOMAN TO TEACH** or to have authority over **A MAN**; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. and Adam was not the one deceived; it was the **WOMAN WHO WAS DECEIVED** **AND BECAME A SINNER**!!

Actually the Evangelical churches agree that women should not be their pastors in their churches. In the Southern Baptist Churches 99.92 percent of the pastors are men and only .08 percent women. The average of all the Evangelical churches is around 1 percent. In Pentecostal churches about 9 percent of pastors are woman and in liberal churches about 16 percent of the pastors are women.

The main disagreements among Evangelical believers is whether women can teach on the radio or the internet if they are not in a church. Or can they teach in Christian Forums on the internet. My own personal opinion is that women may quote Scripture but not interpret Scripture when men are present in the Forum. I also believe women can give their own person testimony on Christian Forums. I also believe that women can open up a new topic on Christian Forums.

Since I believe that women may not teach God's Word to men except in their own home with their husbands present as per Acts 18:26 above.

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, Anyone who loves Me **WILL OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching!"

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me, because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And so the entire New Testament inspired by the spirit are the **COMMANDS OF JESUS!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you always!!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

What is your view? Do you believe that there should be some restrictions on women teaching men on Christian Forums??

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2019 12:33 PM

God doesn't like ugly when you are rude and using scripture to promote disorder.

You're not teaching .

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2019 01:30 PM

John 17:17: Jesus says to the Father: :Sanctify them by the Truth , **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!!"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 06:09 PM

Prophetic you're a FALSE Prophet. You don't know the truth of the Bible.

You are prideful and misleading .

👿

HiddenMountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 03:43 AM

of course, YHWH wants women to do every possible thing to be christlike.. what folks should really question deeply is Paul.. he was not an apostle just because he decided to call himself one and write a new gospel and teaching to churches that other folks found. read about false apostle warning christ gave in revelation 2.. that is the extremely sensitive topic

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12